🔞HORRIFYING PLEASURE

Her steps stopped infront of the restroom. Closing the door behind she entered one of the washroom. Getting her business done she stood infront of the mirror fixing her makeup. Pushing those hairs away her eyes met rested on the hickey. The feeling of pleasure made her stomach chunk with butterflies. The door  opened wide revealing her husband with his black shirts sleeves rolled on!making him way more SEXY! She couldn't control her desires. She wanted to know how would it feel devouring a VILLIAN. Right now her senses were almost gone due to the drink she had consumed earlier. She was high on desires. Building up the courage she stepped forward. With the way of her walking the man had his eyebrows raised. It was strange but seductive! Walking forward she pulled his collar her lips on his!!! How good it felt? The man had been involved with many women physically but attraction he had with none then why was this woman's touch so heart warming? He couldn't supress those desires anymore. She had never kissed anyone and this moment was on cloud nine. The kiss wasn't any symbol of love but LUST! It was her first kiss and the feeling was just so heavenly. Her actions somehow impressed the guy. He was never kissed by any women on the first place because of his dark aura but she was someone who admire HELL more than HEAVEN. His arm circled around her waist pulling her close. As his cold hand reached her bare back her lips parted,earning the opportunity his tongue entered in making her heart accelerate. The fact his tongue was devouring her mouth made her cheeks flush up! The proximity between them was such that not even air could part them away. Gasping for air she pushed him away filling her lungs with oxygen. She could hear his heavy breathing which did nothing but made her to devour a princely looking villian.! Will it cause a regret? Maybe it will but not all they wanted was to let things happen. "Do you want it to proceed further?" he asked although he wanted her badly. "in car" ,she whispered earning a chuckle from him. "Why not here?",she raised her eyes. For the first time he noticed those hazel brown eyes which held the whole galaxy in them. He couldn't help but admire her little face which appeared too cute due to those swollen lips. "no in car!",she demanded . The man chuckled, not caring about the event they headed towards the car. Getting in the car he drove towards a dark alley which was silent with darkness around for the women who was craving for his touches. The car stopped and he came back. She placed her lips on his moving them slowly trying to recall his steps. Although she didnt knew how to kiss but his lips were too addictive to resist. His arm towards her waist pulling her on his lap as she was weighed nothing. His lips travelled down her jawline to neck to collarbone leaving wet kisses. Hands still roaming around her bare back. As his lips collided with hers again the tension rose up between them turning the intense environment more intense! His hand which was earlier on her back moved to her thigh. His finger moved up making her gasp out loud. And the next moment she was under him his lips roaming every part of her body. Putting a pause on his manly hormones,he got up about to leave when the girl cried out,"I WANT YOU!". "It might cause regret later?",he warned. "It'll be regret if you leave". "High on drinks?". She shook her head "High on hormones!". His lips attached with hers pinning her he deepened the kiss demanding for more! Pulling apart he undid her dress. There was a slight pink tint which went avoided due to darkness. His lips travelled every corner sucking it harder! Her moans echoed when the guy moved away. "What you doing?",she blurted impatiently. "wearing a protection!". "huh?". "C**dom", he whispered in her ear making her heart skip it's beat. He interwined his hands with hers,entering his into hers!to hear her groan in pain. He immediately got up to hear her hissing in pain,"Is it your first time?", she nodded. For now he didn't wanted to hurt her cause he knew it would go hard with her. "Get your clothes on!",he commanded sliding his arm into black shirt. "Is it done? Did i lost my vir*in*ty?,she questioned. "other time!", he replied. "Why?". "You ain't my type!",he said when in real his body was craving for her touches. "We'll see!",she said getting on his lap gr!nd!ng against him to only recieve moans and groans. The next moment it was he on the top getting his business done!
For now the night was the most memorable one and the lust the most horrifying pleasure!