Help me shower

His eyes looked beautiful, too beautiful that she wanted to stare into them for her whole life. Leaning forward he gently grabbed her chin caressing her cheeks," I wanna hear you speak!",he commanded tired of waiting. But her eyes were glued on his,he seemed to hide too many things. How hard was he trying to control his anger? Taking a deep breath he eased himself waiting for her response but she was all stucked into his orbs. Don't she get scared meeting that coldness, anger in them? People were scared looking into them but all she wanted was to hold that eye contact forever. Now his patience had nearly came to an end and his anger couldn't be controlled anymore. Within a minute his eyes turned darker,his grip on her jaw tightened band her gaze shifted back to him. All he was demanding was an answer! "Don't you get scared staring into my eyes? You nearly died because of me!". "It was you then who came as my saviour and about your orbs they are too beautiful to be scared of!". The man let out a chuckle. This woman was just beyond his thoughts and this would make him want her. His pupils seemed to be at ease now. That anger slowly vanished and his teasing aura was back. "So you came to thank me?". "Actually to help you since your arm's hurt!". His lips curved into devilish smirk making her frown, his fingers slowly moved to her lips, rubbing them gently. "Help me shower!", Her eyes were wide making the guy chuckle seeing her state. "Since my arm's injured help me wash up!". "Don't you know how to shower?". She blurted cheeks painted a shade of crimson red,her eyes travelled everywhere but not his playful orbs. His breath was fanning her lips. His lips were carrying that signature smirk of his! She was still in daze when her heart squeezed feeling his breath on her neck. Unaware,her unconscious self was responding to his actions the way he actually wanted her  to, her eyes shut down feeling his lips on her nape. He started pouring wet kisses, a moan escaped her lips. His touches were magical,so magical, that her body would give in, responding on its own. "Are you afraid that you'll lose yourself seeing me all naked?", his lips resting on her nape whispered in a low tone before biting her earlobe. How could his voice affect her to such an extent? His voice felt huskier and seducive than ever and she felt like giving in. The next moment the man was away from her,eyeing her. "Little doll accept that you can't resist!",he mocked. He knew well how to provoke her and she would she step in without thinking twice for the sake of that ego of hers! Her shyness was replaced by boldness. Her widened eyes were back to fierce ones of his babygirl. His smirk widened making her roll eyes, "I'll bring a shampoo!". She yelled rushing out of the room leaving the man alone looking at her disappearing figure in disbelief. "Such a naive doll!", he exclaimed heading towards bathroom.