8

*knock knock*

I opened the door to find Jimin in front. He was in jeans and a sweatshirt almost the exact same one he gave me, just light grey. I guess he can look normal, not like an assassin all the time.

'You have 5 minutes to get ready. We're leaving.' He said in that cold tone

'Leaving where?' I ask

'You'll be here a while. I am not getting your stuff for you. Not only do I not know what you need, but I also don't want to. Now get ready. 4 minutes 30 seconds left.' He said and left

What a twat.

I got ready, putting on my own jeans, but I couldn't wear my shirt as it was still wet, so I stayed in the sweatshirt Jimin gave me. I grabbed my wallet and shoes and left the room, trying to find him.

I'm so getting lost here. A massive frigging place. It's the size of a hotel.

He was standing at the bottom of the stairs, leaned onto the railing and spinning the kunai around his finger. He truly loves doing that. Or he loves knives. Or both.

'Can we-'

'No.' He cut me off right away

'You don't even know what I was gonna ask.' I argue

'You want to go home. That's a no. Unless you want to be chased down again. And honestly, I'm not keen on saving you. So it's a no. And put this on.' He passed me a black hat to put on

'Cause this is gonna save me.' I sigh to myself, but I put it on

'Don't move from me. Understood?'

'Where the hell would I go? You said so yourself, I'll die if I do.'

He rolled his eyes and pushed back his hair that was falling on his face, then walked straight out. I wanna strangle him more and more by the minute.

At least I didn't have to put the hood on this time. He drove in silence, not uttering a word the entire way to wherever we were going. Seriously? The mall?

'Before you ask a dumb question, no one is gonna expect you to come to the place where you were attacked twice. No one is that dumb.'

'Got it.' I nod. Can he read minds now?

As I said I would, I was staying close to him as we walked through, but I kept getting weird looks, and it made me uncomfortable.

All of a sudden, I felt his arm around my shoulders, and that made me shit my pants.

'You're too stiff. People think I'm kidnapping you. Smile.' He muttered quietly

'Sure.' I smile at him, mustering whatever I could from within me not to look weird, but I've never had a more strained smile on my face

'Hold on.' He pulled me a little, making me pause in spot. He turned me to himself, cupping my face lightly. What. The. Fuck.
I did not think he knew how to smile. I didn't think he had the muscle capacity to do that. But apparently he did. And as much as I hate to admit it, that smile was... beautiful. But the words coming out of his mouth were the exact opposite.

'If you don't relax and start smiling, I will carve a smile into your face.'

How can someone say something like that with a smile on their face?

'Sorry. I was just shocked is all.' I smiled back. I'd much rather have my face intact

'Much better. Keep that up.' He let go of my face, flinging his arm around my shoulders once again a we started walking.

Maybe he was right. After a minute or so, I didn't feel like anyone was staring at us anymore. Maybe I was too stiff. But I was too aware of his arm around me, and it was making me nervous.

Once I got the clothes and toiletries I needed, he wouldn't let me pay for it. Apparently I'm not allowed to use my card right now. Lovely.

I felt him walking a bit faster as we were heading out, and then he suddenly turned into a hall with less people and pulled me along through the emergency exit.

'Jimin?' I call his name, but he just puts his finger on his lips

'We're being followed. Stay quiet and go up there. Hide on the stairs.' He whispers, pointing to the stairs on my left. No need to tell me twice.

I ran up the stairs, hiding where I couldn't see down, meaning they can't see me either. And then I heard the emergency door open, and a grunt from below.

I heard quiet commotion and grunting, so I peeked through the railing. And now I know what it is.

Jimin was fighting two guys at the same time. It was all so fast that I couldn't pick up on it. But suddenly one of the guys fell on the ground, gurgling, and a pool of blood started appearing under him, coming out of his neck.

I covered my mouth in shock, just trying to stay quiet, but Jimin was having some trouble. I guess he used his knife on the first guy, but this other guy is a lot bigger. He is about the size of Namjoon. Big and muscly. He's got Jimin kind of pinned against the wall, punching him in the ribs. Jimin winced, but he kept fighting back. At least until the guy pulled him off the wall and leaned him over the railing, threatening to throw him over.

'Where is she?' He spat at Jimin

'Wish I knew.' Jimin mocked him as blood dripped out of his mouth

'Last chance before I drop you.' He threatens him again, pulling a gun out from the back of his trousers

Jimin was struggling, not able to reach the floor as he leaned him so far back. Fuck it. He helped me.

I took off my shoes not to make any noise, then went quietly behind the guy. I pulled the knife out of the neck of the guy on the ground and before I even thought about my actions, I rammed the knife into the side of the neck from the guy that was holding Jimin.

He let him go instantly and grabbed his neck, choking on his blood and falling on his knees.

I was looking at my shaking hands, then at the guy, and all the blood pouring out of him. I just stabbed someone.

Jimin pulled himself off the railing looking at me in shock. Neither one of us knew what to say.

'Rain, Rain!' He lightly slapped me to get me back to my senses. 'We need to go. We can panic later.'