46

RAIN POV

'Ma'am, the cargo docked in. Where do you want us to go with it?' One of the 'managers' Ren came to the office, letting me know about the new deal coming in

'Which one is this?' I ask

'From spain.'

'We haven't paid for that yet. Send it back. We can't risk this now.'

'But Ma'am-'

'I told you what to do.' I look at him, telling him off sternly

'That is 35 billion won there.' He added sheepishly

'I am more than aware. I am paying for it. But right now, we can only lose it. And I do not feel like losing that money. Now send it back.'

'Yes, Ma'am.' He bows and leaves

'And, Ren.' I stop him before he goes through the door. 'If I get another docking after I specifically requested it cancelled, you are going to lose limbs. Understood?'

'Yes, Ma'am.'

'35 billion?! Jesus fucking christ.' I curse to myself. The amount of buys he did are insane. I can't even seem to cancel them all on time.

I heard faint rustling in the office behind me, and for a moment, I thought I was crazy, but then I heard it again.

Someone's here.

I took a gun from my drawer and slowly opened the office door, turning on the light, and as soon as I did, I got headlocked.

Shit.

I hit the person in the stomach full force, earning a grunt, then kicked him in the knee. I was about to shoot him as I turned around, only to find myself looking at Jimin, who was holding a knife under my chin.

'Jimin...' I whispered his name in shock. He is here. He is in front of me. 'Oh, Jimin. Thank God, you're okay!' I felt the relief wash over me and I dropped the gun on the floor and threw myself at him, ignoring the fact that I cut myself on his knife.

'Get the fuck away from me!' He pushed me so hard I flew into the door behind me, slamming into them so hard I almost lost breath.

'Jimin...please, let me explain. Please.' I push myself off the door, going right back to him. I felt the edge of the blade cutting into my arm as I tried to get close, but I could not care less about it

He grabbed my throat tightly, slamming me into the bookcase on our left so hard that the books started falling off the shelves. 'Choose your next words carefully.' Those cold, empty eyes...

'Please...' I wheezed, barely, putting my hand gently on his that's holding my throat. I do not want to try and save myself. I do not care. But he does.

He cut my hand, making me jerk it away from his. 'I don't want your filthy paws on me.'

'Please-let-let me explain-' I grunted, struggling to breathe

'Don't waste your breath.' He hasn't changed his tone from that cold, emotionless one. 'You are coming with me.'

'Gla-dly.' I reached for his face, and he let go of my throat, leaning his knife right where my ribs are

'Touch me again, and you lose a limb.' Those dark eyes got even darker. It's like the light can't reach him

'Don't- don't look at me like that.' I felt all the tears I was holding back overflowing from my eyes. 'Like you hate me.'

'You should have thought about that way earlier.' He pressed the knife a little bit between the two ribs. 'This could have been a lot different if you weren't a lying bitch.'