55

JIMIN POV

We all drove home different routes and came home at different times. Thank God for it being 4 in the morning, so it's still dark outside, and there is no traffic. If anyone saw me behind the wheel, I'd be arrested on the spot. I look awful even to myself. I can't wait to wash this off. But I mostly can't wait to see her.

I barely ever parked normally. I just left the car in the garage over 2 parking spots.

I saw Jin walking in, and I almost ran him over to get in first.

'I don't care how dangerous you are, I will smack you.' He threatened. He is the oldest one here, and even in the circle of the assasins, he is respected for it. Most of the time. He kind of gave up on me and Jungkook. I don't much care about all that, and Jungkook is a little shit. We all got used to him.

I sprinted through the house, running upstairs to the hospital room.

'Rai...n.' Where the hell is she? She's not in her bed.

I scanned the room, then ran towards the bathroom. She's not there either.

I ran to her room, but she wasn't there either.

I ran back downstairs, feeling so much fear that I almost shat myself.

'She's not in her bed!' I almost yelled at the guys

'Jimin-'

'I'll check downstairs. You guys check the rest of the house.'

'Ji-'

'FIND HER!'

'JIMIN!' Namjoon's voice thundered, then he pointed to the sofa on my left. She was sitting down, but she turned herself into a tiny ball, and out of the sheer panic, I didn't even see her. I ran past her. Twice.

'Rain...' I mumbled her name. 'What the hell are you doing our of your bed?!' I ran over to her on the sofa, hugging her right away.

She was just laughing at me, hugging me back lighlty. I heard the guys giggle as well.
'I am more than okay. You don't need to worry so much.' She chuckles

'You are not okay at all.' I mumble, holding her close. She should not be moving. She almost died less than two days ago. Because of me.

'Jimin, I was in more pain sparring with you and Jungkook. Honestly, I'm fine. Stop worrying.'

I pulled away, cupping her face. I just wanted to look at her. 'I'm so sorry.'

I did not expect to get slapped, I'll tell you that.
'Apologise again, and I'm gonna kick your ass.' Why is she so feisty? She is supposed to be in pain.

'Rain-'

She cut me off my putting her finger on my lips, shushing me. 'I don't wanna hear it.' She then looked me up and down and started laughing. 'You need to shower. Like, yesterday.'

'I know. I feel like I jumped in the pool of blood.' I gave in. 'I'm afraid you'll have to do the same.'

As I hugged her, I left blood stains on her as well. Her neck, her arms from hugging me back, her face from holding her, her clothes...

'I've had worse. It's just a bit of blood.' She smiles. 'Go. I'm gonna be right here.' She's acting like there's nothing wrong. She's is looking at me like she did all this time. With those almost sparkly eyes and a smile that could give me a heart attack. Her hand on my face is gentle and soft.

I put my hand on hers, holding it on my face, closing my eyes for a moment. She shouldn't be looking at me like this. She should hate me. She should want nothing to do with me. She should get as far away as possible. I could not be any worse for her.