27

RAIN POV

'Rain.' I heard Jimin's voice calling my name. His voice is not as cold as it used to be. Or maybe I got used to it. But it's calming. Soft.

I thought I was dreaming so I didn't open my eyes, but then I felt a hand on my shoulder, nudging me again. I put my hand on the one on my shoulder, trying to see if I'm still asleep or not.

'Rain, wake up. We're leaving in 2 hours.'

Yep. I'm awake. He pulled his hand away, making me open my eyes a little

'Jimin?' I hummed, barely looking at him

'2 hours till we go. Get ready.' He just left the room without another word. I guess he did come just to wake me up.

At least he did give me plenty of time, so I got to shower and do everything I needed to. And it looks like they think I need an entire store of things as the vanity table in the corner was loaded with makeup and hair products. Even a hair straightener.
The thought of any of them going into the shop to buy all these things was way too funny. If I had to guess, I would say it was either Jin or Hoseok. Not a chance the rest of them know about this.

Whatever and whoever, I had way more than I needed. Not that I know how much to do anyway. But I've been told classy, so that's what I'm gonna do.

I curled my hair and put half of it up, with a bit falling in front to frame my face.

I figured lighter makeup would suit this thing better. You don't wanna go to the ball looking like a clown with a caked face.
And as much as I couldn't be bothered to choose a better dress, I think this one was a good choice.

It's black and tighter against my waist that's being held in with a corset sawn into the dress. A split in the dress reveals most of my right leg, but it's not too much. Easy to move around in as well. But it's only a few hours anyway, so I don't care too much.

 But it's only a few hours anyway, so I don't care too much

*knock knock*

'2 minutes.' I think that's Jungkook

'Coming!'

I am way too nervous for this crap. I'm not into this at all. But I'd rather not have Namjoon rip me to shreds, so I'll suck it up. I took a deep breath before coming out of my room and making my way downstairs.

The guys were scattered around the living room, all dressed up in their suits. If I saw them like this in the street, I'd never think they're mercenaries. They look more like models than anything else. Especially him.

I've never seen him wear anything but cargos or sweatpants, but him in a suit is drop dead gorgeous. It's just a simple black suit, but my god, he looks amazing. It makes that silver hair, usually messy hair of his pop even more. But right now, his hair is perfectly styled. I don't know what to focus on. His face, his hair, or the suit. He looks perfect. Okay, calm down my heart.