107

JIMIN POV

This girl managed to fight me off for quite a bit. I never had this much problem fighting someone. She even said that I trained her, but that I can't remember.

And that ring on her necklace... it's the same exact one that I've got. Father told me this was my mother's and that I always had it. But why does she have one? It's not just the ring. It's the necklace. Both are exactly the same. I felt weird holding it.

And then she did that weird thing that she did last time. She kept telling me she loves me. Her words felt weirdly familiar, like I've heard them before.
I thought she was insane, but she even panicked when she thought I was hurt. She even threw herself in front of me, taking a bullet that was meant for me, and then told me to go. Begged, more like. She screamed at that buff guy not to touch me.

But what got me the most was my head. I could have killed her, but my head felt like it was burning. Sudden white flashes in my mind made it feel like someone was stabbing into my brain. I've never felt anything like that in my life. And through those flashes, I saw her face. But it wasn't the face in front of me. Her face in my mind was all bloody and cut up.

What the hell is going on in my head? I let her escape again. I don't even know why. I could have killed them both. I should have just slit her throat when I snuck up behind her. I saw her in that darkness from a mile away. Her hair, much like mine, is giving her away.

After seeing her this afternoon behind that building with that guy, I expected her to show up. She must have thought I didn't notice her.

I can't tell my father about this. I can't disappoint him again.

RAIN POV

'Wait, so he just... collapsed?' Taehyung asks

'Kind of, yes. He was about to pull that knife, and then he dropped it and almost cried in pain. Something is going on. He paused more than once as well. We fought for over 10 minutes before Jungkook came.' I explain

'As idiotic as it was to fight him one on one, I think you might have done something.' He looked like he was thinking to himself

'I think so, too. He looked about ready to have an aneurysm when he saw the ring on my necklace.'

'Sorry about this, by the way.' Taehyung apologized before digging into my shoulder with tweezers, pulling out the bullet

'Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck...' I blew out the curses, sitting my eyes closed as he did it, gripping the edge of the desk I was sitting on in pain

'I know I kissed you, but I didn't expect you to shoot me for it.' I tease Jungkook a bit, seeing how he looks so down. He felt so guilty about this. The rest of them laughed, but not him.

'It's not funny. I could have killed you by accident.' He was not in a joking mood

'He could have killed me just the same. I never expect to survive when I go out. So stop stressing. It's just a little hole. I had worse.' I smile

'I think you officially have the most scars in this group.' Yoongi chuckles

'And almost all of them from my husband. Fuck me.' I blow out once more, having all of them start laughing again

'What's next then?' Hoseok asks

'We should probably head back again. He knows we're here. They'll be even harder to track now. We need to fall back.' Namjoon says

As much as I hate it, going back and front with no results besides more scars, he's right.

'They couldn't just stay in Seoul, could they?' Yoongi whines

'I'll make sure to send Isui an email and ask him politely to move his business.' Namjoon trolls him

'About damn time. All these leaders and no one does a thing.' Hoseok jokes along

'Jokes aside, let's get our things and move out before we get tracked down. I don't feel like having Jimin after my ass.' Jin is seriously hating it

'Good call. Home we go.'

-----

JIMIN POV

'It's okay. It's okay. I love you.'

'It's alright. I don't mind dying if it's you who kills me. I will gladly die by your hand.'

What are these words?! Why are they in the voice of that woman?

'I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. I love you. I love you.'

Is... is that my voice?

I looked down at my hands, covered in blood. The thick red substance didn't seem so clear anymore. It's like I was looking at it through the fog. No, it's no fog. It's tears. I'm... crying?
And this feeling I have right now, I have never felt fear like this. Every molecule in my body is shaking with dread.

Looking back up from the bloody hands, I see a woman in front of me. I can't see the face. It's blurry. But the woman is wearing a dress. A wedding dress.

'I do.'

In the blink of an eye I felt a stangling feeling around my throat. Trying to release myself from it, I clasped at my throat only to find my necklace and the ring hanging around it. And then the feeling of calm washed over. Happiness. If that's what it's supposed to be.

Someone's laughter. Giggles.

A room?

Dark red room, blood stained. A woman tied to a chair.

The feeling of dread again.

I walked closer to the woman who was hanging on that chair, only to see her wrists slit open. Her ribs as well. Left side.

'Jimin... I love you.'

Showered in sweat, I sat up on my bed, gasping for air. My heart is beating away in my chest so hard that I can hear it. My hair is completely stuck to my forehead. I had to take off my shirt at it was stuck to me. What the hell was this...

It's not even morning yet.
I can see pure darkness through the curtains. There's no moon out tonight too illuminate the room even a bit. For some reason, I looked next to me as if someone's here, tapping on the bed, but there's no one.

'A nightmare?' I asked myself, trying to calm myself down, taking deep, slow breaths.

The mix of the dreams and feelings in one nightmare was so weird. Nothing scary happened, yet I'm terrified. And that woman... I kept hearing her voice throughout all of my dream. I saw her face as well.

The woman I dreamt of in the chair, she had the same scars as that Rain girl I have to kill, but I'm failing to do so. Miserably.

I shook my head to get rid of confusion, but it won't leave me. This lingering feeling of fear is not letting go even after I'm awake.

As I was brainstorming, another wave of that sharp pain hit me.

'Arghhh!' I pulled on my own hair, whimpering into my knees. It's burning. My head feels like it's burning. What is wrong with me?!

You're going to be okay. It's going to be okay. Just breathe.

It's like I can hear the words of that girl in my head again, just like earlier when it happened. She held me like a child. I don't know why. But it helped. For a moment I focused on breathing, like I'm doing now.

Just breathe.

The pain slowly faded away, almost like someone's releasing my brain from their hands. It felt like it was being squeezed.

Was I always like this?