67

RAIN POV

I need to find Jimin and talk to him as soon as possible. If I can find him. This place has been like a maze since this morning. Since I've said yes to Namjoon, I haven't seen Jimin.

I know he's scared for me. He is worried. He is most likely angry with Namjoon and possibly the rest of them for asking me to join. I just need to find him, but it's like he vanished into thin air.

After searching for ages, I figured I'd see with the guys if anyone ran into him
'Can someone please tell me if they've seen a crazy hot, grumpy assasin with silver hair anywhere around? Possibly running around with a bunch of knives?'

'Still haven't found him?' Yoongi asks

'I was literally about to climb on the damn roof. Does he turn into mist or something? At this point, I really wouldn't be surprised.' I sigh in defeat

'We have wondered that ourselves throughout the years.' He chuckled at me

'Have you tried the pool?' Taehyung asks

'Unless he turned into water, he's not there.'

'Speak of the devil.' Yoongi mumbled as we heard the door nearby open and close, and sure enough, there he was. He walked in and then just walked straight past everyone like they were not even there. Not a word.

He was about to walk past me, but I stepped in front of him. 'Hello?'

'Hi.' Be deadpanned, and walked right around me

'Jimin.' I grabbed his forearm, stopping him. 'Can you stop avoiding me? I've been chasing you around the entire day.'

'I need to shower. We'll talk later.' He jerked his arm at and started walking away

'Fine.' I ran behind him, jumping on his back, attaching myself to him like a backpack. He didn't even need to hold me because I held on so tight.

'Can you get off, or do I need to take you off myself?' He stopped walking, speaking in that cold tone

'I'm not getting off, and you're not escaping me. I'm tired of searching for you the entire damn day.'

'Are you 5?'

'Are you? You're the one that's been pouting and running away from home. If you're gonna act like a child, then I will, too. I can be annoying, too.' I held on tighter, hugging him around the neck

'Don't I fucking know it.' Hi sighs, but at least he didn't try to get me off

'Go.' I smacked him in the but with my feet

'Do I look like a horse to you?'

'More like a donkey, because you're acting like an ass. Now move it.'

'Get off. I'm serious. I'm not in the mood for this.' He didn't sound like he was joking

'Neither am I, but hiding away from me won't solve a thing. If you're angry with me, then let's talk about it. What's with the cold shoulder?'

'Get off of me.' He pulled me off himself, almost throwing me on the floor. 'Just because you're stubborn and annoying, it doesn't mean I gotta listen to you yapping all the damn time. Can you let me breathe in peace for a few fucking hours instead of suffocating me?! Not everything revolves around you!'

I know he's mad, but is this really the way to go about it? I know he's only saying it out of anger, and he most likely doesn't mean a word of it, but it doesn't mean it hurts. A lot.
It must have only gone to his head what he just said, and his eyes opened in surprise at his own words.