54

For the first time in a long time, I took the katana with me. I need to clear this up ASAP so I can go back to her.

By the time I got there, there were things already going on at the dock.

'Where are we?'

'Jesus fucking christ good lord in heavens!' Hoseok nearly got a heart attack, holding onto his chest, along with Namjoon. I kind of snuck of behind them. Could have killed them and they would have no idea what happened.

'Happy to see you decided to join.' Namjoon kind of smiles

'Is she awake?' Taehyung whispers over

'Yep. Woke up earlier.' I confirm

'Did she say anything?' Hoseok asks

'Yes. She told me to shower.'

All 3 of them started laughing, hiding their faces in their arms. I saw Jungkook sitting at the top of the building across from us with his sniper, and I'm guessing he heard it on the radio, because he's most definitely laughing, too. But it was kind of funny so I chuckled along.

'How about we end this quickly? I got places to be.' I drew my katana, preparing to jump off the floor we're on

'Oh, shit. You brought that out?' Taehyung looked a bit terrified, and for a good reason. I only used it twice, and both times, I cleaned up half the cartel.

'As I said, I got important things to do.' I grabbed it a bit tighter. 'I'm taking the ones on the right. You get the left side.'

I didn't wait for a response before I jumped down 8 feet lower, doing a roll after landing so I don't break my legs. I gotta sneak up on them quietly, which is not good be easy as it's 3 in the morning and you can hear an ant crawl.

To get closer, I need to get rid of the first 3 lookouts. I pulled one behind the container, cutting his throat. The second one got a knife into his forehead, and the third one lost his head. Quite literally. Good thing I didn't shower yet because I got showered in more blood. Lovely.

There must be about 30 people here. There are 10 by the dock, unloading the cargo. I counted 8 of them by the dock entrance. And there are 9 of them organising the boxes, checking through them. And minus these 3 that I just took down, that should be 27.

I quickly scanned the windows of the surrounding buildings, and sure enough, two lookouts. Most likely snipers.

'Jungkook, 3rd floor. 7th floor.' I spoke over the earpiece, and a few seconds later, 3rd floor got taken down with 7tf floor following right away.

'J, 4 coming behind you. 8 seconds.' Jin is god knows where, but if he says so...

I counted down 7 seconds before the 4 of them stepped in front of me, walking past me. These criminals are so fucking stupid.

'Evening.' I greet them to get their attention, and all 4 of them jump at me. First two got their arms cut off, and second 2 their legs. All I did was swing and spin, and they basically slashed themselves. But they made noise, alerting the others.

Like turning a switch, a million footsteps and yells were heard running in my direction.

'Jimin, you've got incoming from all sides. We're coming.' Namjoon's voice came through the earpiece

'I'm good. Take down the left side.'

I'll do what she told me to. I'll live up to my name.

As much as it helps that I don't have to sneak around, I don't find it comfortable when 20 people are running at me. 19. 18.