61

JIMIN POV

'I almost forgot about him.' Taehyung mumbled to himself

'I went down last night. He is more dead than alive. Should we just off him or let him suffer?' Jungkook asks

'Are we sure we have everything on him?' Jin asks

'There is a way to find out.' Rain added a bit quietly, looking over at me. It took me a second, but it clicked with me

'No. Not a chance. Don't even think about it.' I am not touching her ever again

'No, no, listen.' She calmed me down. 'Did you throw away the clothes I wore?'

'Didn't have the chance.'

'Good. I'll put it back on. Throw some blood over me and bring me in there. Tell him you kept me alive so you could bring me in again. Tell him you'll do this over and over until he tells you everything. Slap me around a bit.'

'No, absolutely not!' I almost yelled at her. 'I am not doing any of that. I do not want you near that room ever again. Do you not see what I've done already?!'

'I am not telling you to do it again. Bring me in there for a minute, and tell him I'll be in that solitary chamber you have until he decides to talk or until I die. That's all.' She argues

'Rain, I said no.' I am not taking her in there

'I'll do it.' Jungkook said, barely raising his hand. Which I now want to cut off. 'I am not gonna lay a finger on her. We just need to scare him, don't we?'

'No, it has to be him.' Rain argues. 'He's not an idiot. If it's not Jimin, it won't work.'

'You are killing me here. Why can't I just kill him?'

'No loose ends. You should know that better than anyone. Even one thing we miss can destroy the entire thing, and I don't want a spec of this cartel to stay alive. Please.' She pleads, taking my hand. 'If by tomorrow nothing comes up, we'll know he told us everything. He's weak as it is, and I'm his biggest weakness. Use it. If he has nothing to say, kill him. Tell him I died and kill him.'

This might work, but I traumatised myself with everything I've done to her. And she is more than fine. How the hell does this even work?!

'Are you absolutely sure about this?' I ask, just making sure

'Yes.' She smiles, putting her hand on my face. 'Let's do this. Together. You need to switch to the Angel of death mode.'

I know what she means. I need to shut down. Or at least pretend.

'You are one crazy woman.' Yoongi mumbled, playing around his plate

'One minute. Not a second more. Understand?' I ask as serious as I can

'That's all we need.' She smiles. 'Let's get my costume back on.'

'That's... terrifying.' Jungkook grimaced once she came back in her old, blood drenched and holed up clothes. I guess Taehyung dripped blood on her face and hair as well. I didn't even realize until now just how bloody she was. This is breaking me.

'It's just a bit of blood. You're too squeamish.' She chuckles. I don't know how she can be so calm and joke about this.

'Ready?' She smiles, offering me her hand, but I couldn't bring myself to take it, so she took it herself.
'It's like I'm taking you down there.' She chuckles. 'Look at me.'

She stepped right in front of me, looking up at me. 'One minute. All fake. Nothing is happening. Okay?'

'I should be calming you down.' I sigh, making her giggle