44

'What!?' My father was in absolute shock, sitting on the ground, holding his shoulder that now had a bullet wound and blood pouring out of it

'Sorry. I missed.' I aim again, shooting his other shoulder

'I'm going to kill you!!' His voice thundered, and he reached for the desk, going for the knife, but before I had the chance to throw the knife, another one was stuck deeply into his forearm, pinning him to the table

I watched Jimin as he stood up, ripping away the muffle from his mouth, then staring right at me.

'Don't let him go.' I tell him, bending down, cutting the ropes off of the rest of them, setting them free

The sound of an alarm went off, making everyone jump.

'Go!' I yell at Jimin, who was just staring at me, not uttering a word. 'Take him. I'll deal with the rest of them.'

'Give me one fucking reason not to kill you.' Namjoon grabbed me by the throat, holding me tight

'I have none.' I wheeze. 'Now go. There are about 30 guys running up here. I'll come to you on my own.'

'Namjoon. Let her go.' Jimin says in a cold tone. 'I'll deal with her. You take him.'

It was like I was looking at the Jimin I saw that day at the mall. His eyes were empty. His stare was piercing through me. It made me shiver.

'I'm not going to kill you now.' He walked right into my face, speaking in that stone-cold tone. 'I don't have the time to do what I want to do. And it will be one slow, painful death. I can promise you that.'

'I know what I did. But I didn't lie to you. I lo-'

'Tell me you love me, and I will cut off your tongue right here, right now.' He grabbed my throat, almost choking me just like Namjoon did earlier. 'And save those fake tears.'

'I'll explain it all when I next see you. Then you can kill me. I'll gladly die at your hand.' I felt the tears going down my face. 'You'll know where I am.' I lift my hand, showing the bracelet he gave me for the ball

'You better fucking pray I don't find you.' He spat the words in my face

'Jimin, we gotta go.' Jungkook calls him, and he finally lets go of me

'Go there.' I point to the door on the left. 'That's the only exit out of here with no people. Go!'

I push Jimin away, jamming his knife into my thigh, yelping in pain. Shit, that hurts. Even he looked surprised.

'Please, go!' I cry, shooing them away as I hear a loud stampede coming. They heard it too and finally ran off, carrying now my passed-out father.

I knew double-crossing will most likely kill me, but my father has to be stopped. He is an awful man. The things he did are so vile that even Satan would be ashamed. The things he did to Jimin... I hope they torture him slowly.

But now I have another thing to worry about.

I laid down, pretending to be unconscious. There are 5 dead bodies in here, and my father is gone. I need to act along so they can get away safely.

I heard a crowd coming in, screaming and shouting.

'That's bosses' daughter! Pick her up!'

A guy slapped me 'awake'. I pretended to be disoriented and drowsy, acting like I can't open my eyes.

'What... happened...' I mumble

'Miss Rain, where is your father?' A guy asks me as the others are running around, checking the rest of them