45

RAIN POV

Somehow, no one knows that I was behind everything. They believe they managed to set themselves free, kill everyone, and injure me. I guess most of these guys are absolute idiots. 

I never in my life wanted to run a cartel, not that I'm really running it. I've been sending people on the most random jobs, presenting them as important, when all they do is sit in the cars on lookouts at the most random places.

I have also cancelled all the current trades we had coming up. If I plan on taking this fucking ring down, I have to start somewhere. I have told the people that the main focus right now is saving Isui, and everything else is not important.

I've also been working on collecting every piece of work and information my father had collected. For a cartel leader, he is weirdly organized. Everything is in binders and labeled inside of his hidden office. Thanks for making it easier. 

I need to get all of this to the guys somehow without getting noticed or dying. I just hope they have managed to get something out of that man. 

But even in all of this, I am most worried about him. 

I know what I meant to him. For someone like him to open up to someone is the hardest thing to do, and he thinks I betrayed him. Which I did, in a way. I haven't told him about Isui being my father, but everything else I told him was true. I never lied to him. I know he will never trust me again, but I'll die if need be just to prove to him that I truly love him. 

JIMIN POV

A week had passed since we got Isui. He's been locked up in a little dungeon Hoseok loves to play in, and everyone had a go at him. He is one stubborn man. 

'Ah.. Angel of death.' 

He was tied to the chair, covered in blood from head to toe. Even as he speaks, blood is coming out of his mouth. Yet, he still has that creepy smile on his face.

'Did my daughter do well?' He laughs, then cuts himself off with a cough that splattered blood everywhere

'You mean the daughter that shot you and gave you away?' I ask, walking around him in a circle

'We have to continue the plan and all.'

'I don't think so. This wasn't a part of the plan.' He has never been a good liar. Which is not good for a cartel leader. 'But I'll tell you what.' I walked in front of him, sitting on a chair across. 'You sure hid her well. I've been looking for her for a long time.'

His eyes widened. A reaction?

'Oh, you thought I didn't know about you having a kid?' I lean forward, looking into his eyes. Apparently, he didn't know.

'It just so happened that I ended up fucking her instead. Wasn't my initial plan, but..'

'She wouldn't touch a scum like you. She is not stupid.' He spits out. I see, that's his trigger. Her. You and me both, man.

'I don't know Isui. I can even show you the exact bed we spent most of our time in. We even fucked right out here, in front of this little chamber.' I egg him on, and it seems to be working

'I feel sorry for you. Falling in love. What a useless emotion.' He went back to smirking

'I never said I loved her. You asumed so. I actually plan on bringing her here and cutting her up piece by piece in front of you. That's why I was looking for her all this time.' I smirk back

'Touch her, and I will kill you.'

'Not before I kill her. Unless you tell me something. The more you say, the longer she stays alive.' I threaten

'Do you think that will work on me?' He laughs

'That's okay. Laugh away. Next time you see me, I will bring her along. I will torture her in front of you so much that she'll beg me to kill her. And then I'll leave her on her last breaths, suffering without dying, while you watch, and can't do a god damn thing.'

He was glaring at me, huffing in anger, flexing his entire body.

'I'll see you later. I'm gonna go find my little whore now.'

With that, I left the chamber, drowning out the noises of his screaming as I closed the door behind me. 

'I've good good and bad news.' I announce to the guys, coming back upstairs. 'Bad news, he hasn't said a word. Good knews, I found his trigger.'

'What is it?'

'It's her. I told him I'll chop her into pieces and he lost it, so I kept egging him on. He is still cursing down there. We need to bring her in.' I sigh

'You need to bring her in.' Namjoon says. 'If she comes here with anyone, it will be you.'

'No. I can't. I will kill her the moment I see her, and then we're back to nothing.' 

'This wasn't a polite question. You will find her. You will bring her here alive. We will get what we can from both of them, and then you can do whatever you want.' Namjoon glared at me, turning into his serious self

'I can find her. But the rest is on you.' I stand my ground

'Do you want me to kill you?' He threatens, getting up. All the guys were looking at me like I'm insane. His word is always final and absolute, but if it's her, I can't agree. 

'Here.' I pulled out all of my knives and dropped them to the ground, spreading open my arms. 'Kill me. Do whatever the fuck you want. But I am not getting in a fucking vacinity of that woman.'

I keep saying I'm gonna kill her. I told her the same thing, choking her with my bare hands. And then I looked in her eyes and instantly knew I couldn't do it.

I have been a lot of things in my life, but getting backhanded was not one of them. Until now.

It's supposed to hurt, but it is honestly shocking to the point that makes me want to laugh. Who. The fuck. Backhands a person?

'Did you... just slap me?' I ask as if I don't believe it myself

'If you're gonna act like a fucking pussy then I'm gonna treat you like one.' He got into my face

'If you can't even be so honest to admit that you can't kill her and you are afraid, then you are a coward. You, I, and all of them know that you won't lay a finger on her. No matter what she did, you can't change how you feel.'

'Fine. You are right. I am scared.' There is no point in arguing. 'I don't know myself what I'll do. I might kill her on sight. I might fuck myself over and get myself killed instead because I can't raise a fucking finger at her. She betrayed me, so how do I know the next thing she says has any truth in it? What the fuck am I supposed to do?!' I yell in his face

'You are supposed to do what you've done your whole life. Shut it down. Turn the switch off, and bring her here.' He spoke in that authoritative voice. 'Do your job.'

'And if I can't?'

'Then you are not the man I know.'