106

'Wow. How will poor Jimin take it? You cheated!'

The guys, including Jungkook, found it absolutely hilarious that Jungkook and I kissed. Which it kind of is.

'I think he will find it in his heart to forgive me considering he tried to kill me. And is still trying.' I snort

'I wanna go on the next stakeout!' Taehyung jokes

'Me, too!' Jin laughs among, high-fiving Taehyung

'I'm working with kids.' I sigh

'Horny kids.' Namjoon clicks his tongue. 'So, apart from all that, you didn't see much?'

'No. But that's why I was gonna go out again tonight. This is not a two hour job.'

'Do you need me to... help you?' Jungkook barely pushed that out, snickering his way through

'You will actually die, kid.' Hoseok scolds him

'Ignoring your idiocy, you're gonna need to come with. That roof, you're gonna take your lookout there. I'm getting a bit closer tonight, but we are still not doing anything. Got it?'

'Gotcha.' He nodded, going into business mode quickly

'What do you need us to do?' Namjoon asks

'Nothing at the moment. I'm just staking out the place. You are welcome to come with and all, but the less of us go, the better. Lesser chance of getting noticed.'

'You have done this many times, haven't you?' Taehyung asks

'So many.' I chuckle. 'Kookie, get your things ready. We're leaving in 15.'

-----

'All set. 6 guards in West. 4 South. 2 on the roof, 2 doors. No one other than that, not that I can see.' His comms were clear

'Got it. You just relax. I won't be long.'

Thanks to all the abandoned ruins, there are plenty of places to hide around. One of the broken down houses I'm in is one of them. A perfect view of the hospital. But one wrong step, and I'm taking 9 feet down on the pebbles through the missing wall. I don't feel like doing that.

'I see Jimin.' Kookie spoke into my ear

'Me, too.' I respond

I saw him getting out of the hospital, looking at something around himself, and then going behind the building. There is nothing there. Where is he going?'

'Can you see what he's doing?'

'No. He's gone behind. No clue. Be careful.' He says back

'Got it.'

Nothing much to do, but be in silence and observe.

My heart jumped from my chest into my throat when I felt that sharp blade under my throat. Where the fuck did he come from!? I haven't heard a thing.

'I wondered when you'd come.' His equally cold voice

I just raised both my hands in surrender, not moving a muscle. I am barely even breathing.
My earpiece got taken out and he threw it on the floor next to us.

'Turn. Now.' He commanded, another blade pressed into my back

I slowly turned as he told me to, pressing my back to the wall that was in front of me a second ago.

Those empty eyes. That cold steel blade.

'Jimin...'

'Last time I took too long and you escaped. This time, I won't make that mistake.'