150

RAIN POV

'I'm not sure if I'm more surprised by the fact that you are taking her out again or that you have colour on you.' Jin was looking at Jimin, looking him up and down in shock

Jimin swapped his usual black cargos for ripped jeans and his usually black shirt for a white, silky, button-up one.

'Don't even.' Jimin sighs. 'I had zero to no choice in the matter.'

'And you're welcome.' I grin at him

'Okay, move ur butt, miss fashion.' He smacks my ass lightly, making me laugh. 'See you later.' He just waved as he gently nudged me out

'Where are we going anyway?' He didn't wanna tell me anything

'A place.' He smiles, refusing to tell me

'Oh, love that one.' I go along with the joke. He's not telling me, and I don't care. I'm with him. I don't care if we sit in the car.

We were driving for a long time before I realized where he was going.
'Oh! Oh! Are we-'

'Figured we might do it properly this time.'

He was driving and keeping his eyes on the road but was smiling in that breathtaking way, making my heart skip a few beats.
He was taking me back to that amusement park.

I know it's just a dumb park, but that place is the first time he opened up to me. First time he hugged me willingly. First time he held my hand. It makes me so excited to know that we're going there again.

I barely contained myself until we got there.

'Where to first?' He smiles, lacing his hand with mine as soon as we stepped inside the park. As on queue, a loud bang came through the air. The sound of a shooting stall gun.

In an instant, both of us smiled widely, heading there without a word that needed to be said.

'I hope you understand that I won't pretend to suck this time.' I warn him

He giggled away. 'Good. Then this time you can win me a chicken.'

'Oooh! I remember you!' The man at the stall grinned at Jimin, pointing his finger at him. 'And your girlfriend is here!'

'She's actually my wife.' Jimin corrects him, smiling back at the man

The way he said it so proudly made me want to cry with happiness and then jump on him and kiss him all over.

'Well, here you go. One for you, one for your wife. Shoot away.' He gave us two guns, smiling the entire time. Nice man.

'Are you ready to lose?' I wiggle my eyebrows

'Cocky much?' He was aiming already, smiling as he did

Damn. He's hot.

Just like last time, he took all of them down, smirking cockily at me. But that just fired me up.

I raised my gun, aiming at the targets. I took down 11. I would have taken down all 12 if he wasn't a little shit and decided to budge my elbow as I was about to shoot. Even the man at the stall was laughing at his mischief.

'You lost.' He giggles

'You cheating little shit.' I was scolding him, but it was only making me laugh

'Okay, okay. We're going again. I won't do it this time.' He smiles

And he didn't. But he didn't show any mercy either. We both took all 12 of them down.

'Do you have any idea how sexy you are?' He whispered into my ear, making me all flustered

'Which one are you choosing this time?' The man asks us