99

We took about an hour longer to see if we could find anything else. We caught Isui's car on a few more cameras through Daegu, but there were no signs of Jimin. Or Mabuchi.

We woke up Jin and Namjoon, letting them know about what we found, although we had to splash Namjoon with water to wake him up. He was out out. But we got it done.

'You two are staying here.' Namjoon pointed at me and Jungkook. 'The rest of you, get ready. We are going to Daegu.'

'Yeah. Sure.' I answer sarcastically, getting up from the sofa

'I mean it. You have a hole in your leg, and he has one in his shoulder. You'll get yourself killed.' Namjoon scowls at me

'Namjoon, I do not care if I'm missing a fucking leg. I'm going.' I look straight into his eyes, standing my ground

'I'm going, too. I barely feel this thing.' Jungkook slapped himself twice over his bullet wound, grimacing a little at the obvious pain but not letting go of this

'No. And that's final.' Namjoon speaks coldly

'You can try and stop me, then. Because there's not a chance I'm staying.' I took a few steps, walking past him when he grabbed my arm.

'I said-'

'You said what?' A knife I held right against his crotch made him cut himself off. Much like Jimin, I tend to carry them around these days. Not as many, but one is more than enough.

'Rain.' Jin called my name, trying to calm me down

Namjoon was still just looking at me in surprise, not expecting me to do this. I'm about half his weight and barely to his shoulders, but if he thinks he can stop me from saving Jimin, then he's deathly wrong.

'Listen, and listen well.' I press my knife a bit harder, making him gulp. 'I do not care about your orders at the moment. I would go for any of you, but this is Jimin we are talking about. If there is even a slight chance of saving him, I'm going, even if on my own. If you want to try and stop me, I will gladly fight you. But I will warn you, you are currently pissing me off enough to kill you.'

'Okay, release the man's jewels.' Jungkook hesitatly put his hands on my shoulders, trying to pull me away from Namjoon

'Rain. Seriously, let him go.' Jin's commanding voice came out, now scolding me

I pulled my knife back, pulling away from Namjoon, who visibly relaxed. He could most likely put me out with a single slap, but I guess losing a dick scares you.

'You are just as psychotic as he is.' Namjoon finally spoke up. 'Get ready. All of you.'

Without a word, I put the knife back in my pocket and left, almost running upstairs. I can feel the hole in my leg more than enough. With every movement I make, it feels like it's ripping open, which it kind of is. But if I survived being tortured, then one wound won't stop me.

NAMJOON POV

I expected her to complain and argue over this, but I did not expect her to straight up threaten to kill me. I could have pushed her away, but she definitely caught me off guard. I did not see that coming.
The way she was looking at me was the same way Jimin looked at me back when I tried to pull him away from her. Love sure is a dangerous thing. But a powerful one.

'You alright?' Yoongi asked me as we watched her run upstairs. Well, limp through her run. She shouldn't even walk.

'I am. My dick is not. I think I lost a few inches out of fear.' Even if I try to joke, it's not really funny

'I suggest you don't test her on this. She might seem fragile, but she can kill us all the same way he can. They had the same training.' Taehyung reminds me

'I keep forgetting about it, to be honest. But moments like these remind me.' I admit. 'I'm just trying to keep her from killing herself. He will tear me apart if anything happens to her.'

'Don't we know it.' Hoseok mumbled

'There is only so much you can do. But stopping her won't work.' Yoongi points out

'She's been crying all night. I passed by his room around 4, and she was sobbing in there. No matter how fine she seems, she's not fine.' Taehyung spoke, looking at me. 'We might see him as a brother, but none of us can understand what they feel. They are not just family to each other. They are pretty much everything to each other. Family, friends, lovers... everything. They are married for fuck sake. There is not a thing that they won't do for each other. You saw him when she almost died. He asked us to kill him as well. What do you think is going to happen to her if he dies?'

Each word out of Taehyung's mouth hit hard. Every single one of them is true. None of us have anyone to love. None of us know the feeling of someone being the centre of our existence. But the two of them do. After all they've gone through, they were the only thing keeping each other alive.

'Let's get ready before she comes down and kills us all for not moving our asses. She will leave on her own.' Jin spoke up, getting us to move again

'Right. Let's do that.'

Jimin, if you're still alive, hold on. We're coming.