101

As planned, we headed out at dusk. Yoongi pulled the blueprints of the place out, and we planned who goes where. Not having that many places to hide, we were limited on what we could do and how to get in.

'I'm all set. I have a clear view of the place.' Jungkook got himself situated at the top of the building a few minutes away. But for a bullet to travel that far, it doesn't take minutes. It takes seconds.

'I don't see a single soul out here.' Jin gave us info on his side

'I see two guards by the side of the building.' I spoke as well, watching two guys in fancy suits walking in crossed lines of each other, one of them leaving a trail of smoke from his mouth.

'I got two more here.' Taehyung was on the other side, hiding behind a broken down wall.

This entire site looks like it hasn't been walked on in years. Yoongi was spot on. Not a soul.

'I still don't see Isui's car here.' Hoseok was on the parking lookout

'Just be patient. He'll get here.' Namjoon calms him down

'What do we do with the guards?' Jungkook asks. 'I can take them out in seconds.'

'There are only 4 of them. That's suspicious. I expected a lot more. We know he has people. Wait until Isui shows up, then we'll have a clearer image. Until then, standby.'

I felt like a damn dog. Sitting in the spot at the words of the owner, but doing anything would be a suicide. And it would kill the rest of them along with me.

Someone must have been tired because we heard yawning through the earpieces.

'Someone is bored.' Hoseok snickered

'I'm gonna fall asleep behind this scope. I need to shoot something.' Ah. It was Jungkook.

'You're about to wake up real fast.' Jin's voice came through. 'We've got incoming.'

In a second, any restlessness went away, and it was all replaced with anticipation and anger.

A black car, the same one from the camera, slowly drove to the parking over the crunchy pebbles on the site. Coming to a hault, the car turned off.

'Wait. Don't go yet.' Namjoon gave an order, telling us not to do anything rash

And he was right. As expected, about a dozen more guards, all armed, came out of the building, running towards the car that still had all the doors closed and windows rolled up. They are also tinted, and it's night, so we can't see a thing inside.

'Wait.' Namjoon spoke again

'A few more seconds....' he kept giving orders, waiting for the guards to come closer

'Now!'

At his sign, 4 guards fell down in an instant with echoes of the shots ringing through the night.

As expected, all the guards started shouting, all running into different directions. As we all came out, they noticed us and ran towards us. Someone must have called for a backup as more of them ran out of the hospital.

Shots continued echoing, along with screaming and grunting. I, myself, was deep in it as well.

Completely ignoring the pain in my leg thanks to all the adrenaline, I fought off two of them head-on as they ran at me.

More of them ran at me, two more collapsing straight away thanks to Jungkook taking them down, while I took 3 of them down with my own gun. It was a mess. Much like the other evening, there were people everywhere. It's like they keep coming out of the sewers.