94

'Oh, and we have a problem.' He chuckled, and then someone flew through one of the glass windows. The body fell with a loud thud, a kunai dug deep in its forehead. The loud bang of the exploding glass that is now shattered all over the place must have rang down the street.

And then, silence.

All 20 or so people in the bar got up, ready on the lookout for the danger. Except for Mabuchi, who crouched under the table in fear, mumbling something in japanese.

Suddenly, three more of them thudded down with more knives in them, with Jimin walked in from the direction the knives came from.

A bloody trail above his left eye, flipping a bloody knife in his hand. Right behind him, Jungkook with a split open lip and about dozen cuts on him, and Yoongi with two guns, one in each hand, his white shirt drenched in mud and blood. Only three of them!?!?!

'My angel of death.' Isui laughs, spreading his arms open to welcome him. 'Or should I call you son in law?'

'You really are a fucking cockroach.' Jimin spat the words out. 'This time, I'll make sure you're not even in one piece.'

'I'm not sure if you can't count or what, but you are 3 guys. Against 40 of mine. The rest of your guys are out. What do you think you're gonna do?' Isui got all cocky

'Easy to hide behind the masses. If you went through all this trouble to get to me, then face me like a man. I didn't take you for a coward.' Jimin tries to annoy him

'See, I would, but I have different plans. And I haven't fully recovered yet. Thank you for that.'

I tried to rip myself away from one of the guys holding me, which resulted in him slapping me so hard that I fell off the chair. And then he fell. His body fell next to me with a knife stuck at the back of his head.

And then chaos. The guys in the bar jumped towards the three of them, trying to kill them.

The echoes of gunshots rang through the room. Screams and grunts of pain coming from all sides.

In this sort of chaos it's kill or be killed. So I grabbed my gun, shooting the two guys in front of me, turning to Isui. But instead of shooting him, he shot me first.

The hole in my thigh made me scream in pain as the sensation of burning crawled through my leg. It was ringing in my head from the pain. This is nothing like the simulations I went through.

'RAIN!' Jimin screamed my name, pushing his way through to me, fighting off multiple guys at the same time

'Aww, look at him. Fighting to save you.' Isui mocks, raising his gun at Jimin, who was fighting someone someone off, pushing them away to get to me.

Oh no, you won't. Flinging a knife at him, I hit him in the forearm, making him yelp. I would have gone for the head if the pain wasn't giving me a splitting headache. I think I prefer being stabbed.

I quickly glanced to see Yoongi being held by one guy as he's repeatedly hit by someone else.
Jungkook was fighting off two guys as well, almost looking like they're wrestling. There are so many of their people. They're coming from the outside as well.

They only one who is not getting hit is Jimin. He had gone berserk. He mowed down about 7 of them in a minute, not even letting them live.

And then another shot rang, and Jimin fell, holding his leg. The guy he was fighting kicked him in the stomach, making him groan.

'STOP IT! STOP THEM!' I scream at Isui. 'Take me! Leave him alone and I'll go with you!'

Isui crouched next to me and was about to tell me something as he leaned the gun to my head, but Jimin stopped him in his tracks, his piercing screech resembling a frightened child.

'NO, RAIN!!!!' Jimin screamed at me, hearing me scream at Isui. 'TAKE ME! DO WHAT YOU WANT WITH ME JUST LEAVE HER ALONE!!' He yelled over me

'My, my.' Isui laughed in that sinister tone. 'So much love. It makes my heart move.'

'Take me!!' I repeat, barely able to look away from Jimin, who's trying to get up, but is slipping down on on his own blood

'NO! DON'T TOUCH HER! I'LL GO!' Jimin screamed louder

'I only came for one, and I'm getting both. Aren't I lucky?' Isui laughs again

'I'M COMING WITH YOU! DON'T TOUCH HER!' Jimin got up, limping on his leg

'Lucky for you, you're the one I want.' Isui grins at Jimin, motioning to his men to take him. The two guys took Jimin under his arms, dragging him along to us

'NO! NO! DON'T TOUCH HIM! TAKE ME INSTEAD! TAKE ME!' I screamed at the top of my lungs, feeling my eyes fill with tears

'There, there, honey. You will see him again. I promise. I won't touch a single silver hair on his head.' He mocks

'Please, take me instead!' I plead. 'Jimin-'

'It's okay. You're okay. You're gonna be okay.' He sounded almost relieved even though he's being taken to be killed. Even in the mess of it all, he is almost smiling at me. 

'No, no, no. Let him go! LET HIM GO!' I screamed again, bawling my eyes out, trying to crawl over, but I only got kicked in the stomach

'LEAVE HER ALONE! I'M GOING!' Jimin screamed

'Don- don't take him.' I felt a bit of blood in my mouth, and I could barely form words as my air got kicked out of my lungs

'Take him.' Isui orders in a calm manner

'Rain! Rai-arghhh!' Jimin grunted loudly, being hit same as me

'No!' I cried, trying to get up. 'Don't hurt him. Don't hurt him. Just kill me instead. Please kill me instead.' I plead, drowning in my tears as I watched him get dragged away. 'Please kill me...'

'The things love does to you. A man that no one can beat surrendered for you. And here you are, begging for him. Pathetic. I taught you better than this.' He scoffs

'Let him go! Let him go!'

'I've had enough.'

The last thing I saw was his foot in front of my face, and then nothing.