69 (+18)

'Then show me.' I breathe out, closing my eyes and letting myself enjoy

He started sucking on my neck, making me moan a little as he was leaving a mark. This one was almost painful, but it felt amazing. I love it when he leaves marks on me.

I also love his fingers that are going under the edge of my pants, sending goosebumps through my body.

'Fuck...' I moaned a bit too loudly, feeling his fingers between my legs, gently passing over me, going lower to my entrance.

'Can you be quiet for me, baby?' He whispers, pushing two fingers inside of me, making me cry out

'No.' I moan out, leaning my head against the wall, taking deep breaths

'Do you want me to stop?' He asks as he's kissing my neck again, slowly moving his fingers in and out, going deeper each time

'No. Please.' I cry out in pleasure

'Let's play a little game.' I can feel the smirk on his face. 'I'll pleasure you only if you can keep quiet. If you get loud, I'll stop.'

'Don't stop. Please.' I moan out again. This feels too good. If don't want him to stop.

'Shhhh.' He shushes me, pulling out his fingers. He kissed me deeply, pulling down my bottoms, then stepping on them to pull them off. 'Let's see how quiet can you be.'

He kissed me once again, then kissed my neck, then my collarbone. Then he went down on his knees, kissing my thighs. His lips felt like fire as he kissed all over my thighs, going higher and higher.

I whimpered a little feeling his lips barely graze the spot his fingers massaged a minute ago. And then his tongue.

That hot, wicked tongue of his made me want to scream as he started licking me. He moved his tongue slowly as his lips gently sucked the spot his tongue passed over. I felt his fingers wrap around my thigh, lifting my leg a little bit as he started eating me out a bit faster, his tongue going over the most sensitive spot.

I bit into my arm not to scream from the pleasure. No one ever made me feel like this.

It became almost unbearable when two of his fingers slid back inside me as he kept licking me.

'Ji...' *moan* '...Jimin...' *moan* . I grabbed a handful of his hair, so close to spilling over

He stopped what he was doing, getting back up. By now, my eyes have gotten used to the dark, so I can see him licking his lips, then wiping the corners of his mouth.

'I want you.' I breathe out, grabbing on the edge of his bottoms, but he pulled them away, pinning them above my head to the wall firmly

'You want me?' He murmurs, teasing me

'Yes. I want you so badly. Please.' I tried kissing him, but he just pushed me back against the wall, pressing himself closer to me. His lips were right in front of mine, but I couldn't reach him

'You've interrupted my meal, so now you don't get what you want.'

'Please... I'm begging you...' He's torturing me here

'You are cute when you beg.' He licked my lips, pulling away right away so I can't kiss him. I felt his hand between my legs, sliding over my thigh, almost at my core, making me almost moan. Every touch from him sets me on fire.

'You're dripping all over.' He smirks, passing his fingers over me, making me shiver

'Jimin, please...' I cry out

He spoke right in my ear, whispering close enough to feel his his breath. 'I'm gonna drive you so insane that you'll cum the moment I touch you.'

He finally kissed me, letting his tongue roam my mouth, taking the little bit of breath I had. He released my arms, and then I felt the blade of his knife on my sternum. He pulled my shirt forward, then cut it off of me, ripping it away.

'Much better.' He smirks, then kisses me again

He pulled me to himself for only a moment before spinning me around to face the wall. He pulled my ass towards himself, wrapping one arm around my stomach and sliding it between my legs. I wanted to scream the second he touched me.

'Quiet.' He commands right in my ear, then pulls down my bra, and starts playing with my nipples as he's gently massaging me between my legs.

'Is this what you wanted?' He asks, then nibbles on my earlobe

'Y-yes.' I moan out, biting into my bicep to keep myself quiet

'Let's see how quiet you can stay.'

I definitely screamed too loud when he suddenly slipped inside of me, going so deep that I felt like he was in my lungs. I feel like I'm gonna cum any second. I can't hold much longer.

He moved slow but deep, still touching me like earlier. I can't grab the wall, but I can scratch on the surface. My nails hurt from how hard I'm going at it.
I moaned too loudly as he thrusted so hard that I flew forward a little.

'Another sound and I'll stop.' He threatens, going in deep again

'It.. feels... weird...' I moaned. This is fucking insane. It doesn't feel like anything I ever felt before

'Are you gonna cum, baby?' He whispers

I felt a sudden burst of pleasure exploding within me, making me practically scream. I couldn't control myself in the slightest. My entire body felt like melting. This climax is on another level. It won't stop.

'That's it, baby. Keep cumming for me.' He moaned, ramming deeper in, and then something happened that I never had happen before

It felt like I had another climax as I was still climaxing the first time. I couldn't breathe from how much pleasure I was feeling, and I felt my entire legs getting wet as I kept dripping everywhere. I never in my life came like this. It was so intense that I felt like collapsing. If he wasn't holding me, I'd be down already.

'Looks like you just squirted.' I can feel him smirking. 'Unfortunately, I'm far from done with you. Let see if we can make you cum like this again.'

He pulled out and turned me around, kissing me like crazy, devouring my lips. 'Come with me.'

He pulled me over to his bed, laying me down on my front, pulling my ass towards him.

'On my God!' My eyes rolled back and I grabbed a pillow, squeezing it with all the power I had. He's fucking huge.

'Quiet.' He warns me, spanking me so hard that it must have echoed through the hall outside, but it felt incredible

'Again. Please.' I cry out

'Only because you asked nicely.'

Another spank came, making me want to moan. I can feel the spot he slapped burning, but I want so much more.

His hands were gripping tightly on my hips, pulling me back as he pushed forward. He would speed up enough to make me scream into the pillow, then he would slow down, not wanting either of us to finish yet. And that lasted a while. A long while.

He leaned over to my ear, 'When I tell you to cum, you cum. Can you do that for me?' He licked my earlobe

I am ready to finish this second, so it shouldn't be an issue.
'Yes. Anything you want.' I moan out, and he pulled my head back just enough to connect his lips to mine, kissing me deeply

He pulled away and started thrusting faster and deeper, making my toes curl. I felt him growing. He's about to finish. But so am I.

'Now, baby. Cum with me.' He moaned quietly, groaning in pleasure and gripping on me tightly as I cried into the pillow, feeling my legs shake as I was finishing for about 4th time tonight. Or this morning, considering there's some light coming through the curtains. It's dawn.

I couldn't move. I was exhausted. My legs have given up on me so much that I can't even support myself. There are tears in the corners of my eyes from all the pleasure.

We were both breathing erratically, trying to calm down. He pulled out slowly, laying down next to me. I just collapsed on my front, feeling the exhaustion take over. I was watching him. His chest rising up and down as he was breathing hard. His hair was stuck to his forehead from the sweat. Fuck he's hot.

'What... just... happened?'