33

RAIN POV

My room looks like a bomb had dropped in it. I threw everything I could reach with my hands.

As much as I want to be angry with him, I can't. I can only be angry with myself for letting myself fall for him. For telling him how I feel. I should know better.

But I got it out. Most of it anyway. I'll go down to train to get some of the frustration out once I know I won't run into anyone. And by anyone, I mean him. I'm not sure if I'll cry or kill him if I see him.

*knock knock*

'Rain, you coming down for breakfast?' Hoseok's voice rang through my door

'I'll be down later. I'm kind of busy here!'  I yelled back

I am anything but hungry, and I need to put this room together before Namjoon sees what I've done to it and breaks my arms or something.

He didn't say anything but I heard his footsteps receeding as he walked away. I can only guess the guys know what happened. Or at least have a general idea.

This is going to be an awkward house to live in for a while.

I only got out of my room when I couldn't hear anyone for a while and headed down to the basement. I was happy to find it empty, having the entire place to myself.

I figured what better way to get the frustration out but to throw knives. So that's exactly what I did. I cried a little as I was doing it, unable to keep myself calm.

'Does that help?'
I turned around to see Taehyung leaning onto the door frame.

'Not as much as I'd want it to.' I admit, turning back to the target

'Do you wanna fight a bit? Maybe that will help you.' He offers

'I'm not taking out my anger on you, Taehyung. But thank you.'

He just laughed. 'That's cute. You do know that I'm a mercenary, just like the rest of them? And it's not because of my pretty face that I'm still alive. Come on. Let's train.'

I gave in and put the knives back, then followed him to the ring.

'Don't hold back. I wanna see what you can do.' He smiled

'I wasn't gonna.'

Maybe because I was so angry, but I wasn't in pain when he hit me. And he did hit me. But I also hit back.

He got me into a chokehold at one point, trying to take me down. All he got was an elbow to the nose and a nosebleed.

'Oh, damn. That was a good hit.' He groaned, but laughed right after, holding his nose that was bleeding quite badly

'Sorry. Are you okay?'

'Don't even worry about it. This is good. I'm more than okay. It's just a bit of blood.'

Problem is that his nose wouldn't stop bleeding even after 10 minutes.

'Maybe we should go upstairs and clean it.' I suggest

'I think you might be right. You got me good.' He chuckled

I was helping him clean up when Jungkook came in, looking like he rolled in the mud.

'What happened?' He asked, looking at Taehyung

'We had a sparring session.' Taehyung laughs

'Stop laughing. You're making it worse.' I scold him

'You gave him a nosebleed?' He almost screamed at me

'He didn't give it to himself.' I mumble, trying to wipe the trail of blood from his chin

'You must be angry as all hell if you did that.' He chuckles

I chose to simply ignore it and make sure to clean Taehyung up properly.
By the time his nose stopped bleeding, my hands and my shirt looked like I've been stabbed. I never thought so much blood could come out of someone's nose.

'I think I'll go take a shower. I look like I killed someone with a chainsaw. And, sorry about this.' I apologise again

'Stop worrying.' He chuckles. 'Keep doing it if you can. It's good.'

I was looking down at my bloody hands as I was walking through the long hall towards my room. I look like a horror movie victim. Or a murdered. Either will do.

'Rain?!' Jimin's voice got me to look up as he ran towards me. 'What happened?! Are you hurt?!' He took my hands, turning them around, but I just yanked them back

'I don't need the fake concern.'

'It's not fake concern.' He shoots right back. 'I may not care about you, but I don't want you to get hurt either.'

'I'm hurt alright, but it's not my hands. It's not my blood.' I pushed past him, walking right into my room

What is wrong with this guy?! He told me he feels fuck all, and then he pretends to be worried. Can he pick a side and stick to it?

-----

*knock knock*

Hoseok popped his head into my room, 
'Rain, Namjoon asks for you. He has something to tell you, so come down for dinner.'

'I'll be down in a minute.' I nod

I haven't sat at the same table with all of them in 3 days. I can't handle being with him. But if Namjoon asked, I better do it.

'There you are.' Namjoon smiled at me, flashing his dimples. 'Please, take a seat.'

I sat at the far end of the table, away from most of them. Away from him. I noticed him looking at me, but I chose to ignore it.

'Hoseok said you needed me for something.'

'We all do.' He smiles, then all of them yelled 'Thank you' at me at the same time

'Huh? What for?'

'Jimin told us about the info you got out of Aon. Thanks to you, tomorrow we will save 70 people.' Namjoon smiled, as the rest of them applauded me

'But.' He started again. 'Don't put yourself in danger like that again. If anyone saw you talking to him, it would not be good.'

'Got it. But he stopped me. So it was kind of free infopult.' I joke

'Nonetheless, thank you.' They all raised their glasses at me, even Jimin, although he wasn't looking at me anymore

'Anytime.' I smile. 'Good luck tomorrow.'