52

JIMIN POV

I sat by the side of the bed, just watching her. Her eyes haven't even fluttered. Not even once.

It feels like it's been days, but it's only been maybe 3 hours. Taehyung did the best he could do with helping her. He even drew blood from Jin and Jungkook, who were more than willing to help her. I don't think I'll ever be able to thank them if she makes it.

But I don't know what to do right now. I am a monster.

There is not a single part on her that I haven't done something to. I stabbed her in both thighs, ribs, shoulder, and arm. I slit open her wrists, which alone is enough to kill someone. She has cuts all over her arms and even one on the neck. And her face... her lip is swollen from the cut. She's got a cut above her eye from all the times I slapped her. Her cheek has a shallow cut as well.

I never denied there were things wrong with me, but this wasn't just wrong. I am struggling to find the words to explain the appalling things I've done to her. And she didn't say a word to me besides continuously whispering that she loves me. There is something extremely wrong with both of us.

If she doesn't make it, I don't wanna live either. I never cared about dying, but I didn't want it. Until now.

And if she wakes up, what am I supposed to do then? How can I face her when I've done all of this to her? How can I face the rest of them who kept telling me not to do it? They even gave their own blood to save her.

I don't deserve to even live.

'Jimin, we need you down there.' Taehyung brought me out of my thoughts, looking at me from the door

'No.' I am not leaving for even a second

'It wasn't a request. Namjoon is asking for you.'

'Then he can come up here. I'm not leaving her.' If she takes her last breath while I'm gone, I'm not only gonna kill myself. I'll kill all of them, and then myself

'Jimin, she is not going anywhere. She will be asleep for a while.' He spoke in a tone that I can only describe as caring

'Neither am I. You're welcome to fight me. All 6 of you.'

'Fuck sake.' He cursed, closing the door behind him, but he came back a minute later with all of them

'Jimin, I am not really working with this disobedience shit.' Namjoon scolded me as he walked in

'What do you need?' I can't be bothered to talk. Just ask what you want and leave.

'Did you get anything out of him?'

I completely forgot that's what I was doing.

'Spain is gun import. 2 shipments are coming tomorrow at 3 AM at port Iserum. Last two out of 6.' I almost forgot what he told me as well

'Then 4 already came in. Shit.' Hoseok curses

'She sent them back. When I came to bring her over, the 4th shipment came. She sent them all back already.' I mumble

'We need you tomorrow. If there are two shipments, it will be dozens of people there. We need as much help as we can get.' Namjoon doesn't really ask. He orders.

He must be joking. I turned around to finally look at him, just giving him a look that asks if he's serious.

'I do not care how guilty you feel. You are to do your job first.'

'Then I quit.' I could not fucking care less

He walked over, stomping loudly, then grabbed me by the collar, lifting me off the chair. He is a big fucking guy, and a mountain of muscles. He can carry me in his teeth.