78

'Ooooh, morning sleeping beauty. Or should we say afternoon?'
Jin smiles at sleepy Jimin, who is almost dragging his feet behind him on his way to the living room, running his hand through his hair. Even his eyes are still half closed.

'Morning.' I smiled at him, watching him walk over to me

'Hey.' He mumbled in his morning voice, then collapsed on the sofa next to me. I thought he would sit down, but he actually laid down, placing his head on my thighs, getting himself comfy, closing his eyes once more

No one knew how to react. No one ever saw him this tired or sleepy. He slept more than 10 hours, and he just laid down again.

'Jimin, are you alright?' Jin switched from the jokester mode and turned a bit more serious

Instead of answering, he asked us a different question. 'What time is it?'

'It's almost 3 in the afternoon.' Hoseok answered him

He slowly opened his eyes, leaning his head upward to look at me. 'Why didn't you wake me up?'

'You barely sleep. You need to rest.' I smile, placing my hand on the side of his face

'You left me alone.'

Is... is he pouting???

He was so adorable that I had to bite down on my lip, not to giggle at him. 'I'm sorry. I just wanted you to get some proper rest.'

'Not allowed. You stay.' He mumbled as he turned on his side, turning his head on my legs towards me, closing his eyes. Taking my hand in his, he placed a kiss on it, hugging it to himself as he took a few deep breaths.

'Don't leave.' I could barely hear what he was saying as he took a few deep breaths, and his body started relaxing.

'I'm not going anywhere. I'm right here.' I couldn't help but smile as I was looking at him. My heart felt so full.

'Love... you...' he almost hummed as he took another deep breath, then completely relaxed. Even his grip on my hand released a little. He fell asleep.

I looked up in shock, mirroring the rest of them. None of them said a word, just looking at him in disbelief. At the moment, everyone was so stunned that a piece of cotton falling on the ground would create noise.

'Is... is he asleep?' Hoseok whispers. It took me a second to react, but I pulled myself out of the surprise state and nodded at him in confirmation

Taehyung got up quietly, leaning over a little, peeking at him.
'He sleeps. He actually sleeps.'

I know he doesn't sleep much, and they all know it too, but he is not an actual machine. He does need rest just like everyone else.

'Did he come down here only to find you? He literally woke up just to fall back asleep.' Yoongi spoke quietly, trying not to wake him up

'I have no idea myself what just happened.' I tell him honestly, then look down at Jimin's sleeping face. 'But whatever it is, I'm happy.' I whispered, half to Yoongi, half to Jimin.

He trusts me enough to fall asleep in my arms. I could die of happiness right now.

'Should we get him back to the room?' Hoseok suggests

'Don't touch him. Let him be.' I stop him. 'Wake him up, and I'll kill you myself.'

While Jungkook snickered quietly, Hoseok didn't find my threat as funny.

'Let's just... leave him. Don't touch him. This is not a common occurrence, so try to be mindful and don't wake him up.' Namjoon sounded almost like he was giving an order, which I'm so grateful about right now