49

There were metal, chained doors in the corner of the room where we used to train. I never went to check what it was, but I just found out.

A room, dark, weakly lit up. The walls are covered with soundproofing martial that's covered with blood on a lot of places. It doesn't look fresh either. There is a wall with all sorts of tools on there as well. From guns to chainsaws to knives and medical instruments. A real torture room. And the was he.

Isui, with both arms and legs tied to the metal frame of the chair he was sat in. He was covered in so much blood that I could barely see his face. There's a puddle under him.

'We should wake him up, don't you think?' Jimin asks, throwing a knife into his shoulder, right in the bullet hole I created when I shot him.

He woke up yelping and groaning, looking at his shoulder.

'Good morning. You've got visitors.' Jimin says calmly, getting him to look over

He stopped huffing in pain when his eyes landed on me. Jimin was holding me by the back of my hair, tracing his knife slowly over my cheek.

'You're not going to say hello to your precious daughter?' Jimin eggs him on

'She doesn't need to see this.' Isui says to him

'Oh, no, no, no. You got this all wrong.' Jimin almost chuckles. 'I didn't bring her to watch you. I brought her so you can watch her.'

'You think that's gonna make me talk?' He scoffs. He's bluffing. And he's awful at it.

'We've got time. I'll work slowly. Just how you taught me.' Jimin let go and walked in front of me, then suddenly slapped me across the face so hard that I fell on my ass, and my nose started bleeding

He crouched in front of me, grabbing my hair and forcing me to look at him
'You can take more than that, can't you, baby?' He smirked

I yelped as he dragged me to a chair by pulling me by my hair. I swear he pulled a chunk out.
He threw me into the chair so hard that I almost fell along with the chair.

'What a man. Slapping a woman.' Isui scoffs

'Oh, I'm sorry. Let me fix that.' Jimin bows sarcastically, then goes over to the wall, picking up some kind of machete.

He looked it over, then looked over at me a few times before putting it down. 'Nah. Too soon.' He said it to himself, but obviously loud enough for us to hear

'Ah, how could I forget?' Jimin pretends to facepalm, then pulls out a knife from his pocket. The knife. The old one he kept all this time.

He walked over to Isui, holding it in front of his face.'Do you know what this is?'

'It's a fucking knife. What else?'

'Oh, see, you're almost right.' Jimin clicks his tongue, slowly walking to me. He stopped behind me, leaning on the backrest of the chair. 'This is the very same knife you gave my father to kill his son with. How funny is it that I'm gonna use it to kill your own child?' He chuckled lightly as he ran the blade over my cheekbone and down my face, ending with it on my shoulder.

He was looking at Jimin in shock and confusion. I guess he didn't know that Jimin knew.

'I mean, I could let her live. But that depends on what you're willing to share about those Spain cargos?'

'I don't know what you're talking about.' Isui stands his ground

'I'll be right here if you remember. I'll have fun until then.' He says to him, then speaks almost to both of us. 'Apologies if I get messy. I haven't done this in a while.'