42

'Wake her up.'

A distant voice sounded like it's ringing in my head. It sounded like the last bits of echoes in a cave. A voice bouncing off the walls slowly, until it fades away.

And then I felt light shaking and a light slap on my cheek, with a bunch of grunting on the side.

I tried to move my hands, but I couldn't. I barely managed to open my eyes, and I found myself laying on the floor. I was looking at the strands of a dark maroon coloured carpet. I looked around slowly, my eyes landing on a man in front of me. He was sitting on the edge of his big, gold-decorated desk.

A man in maybe his 50s, wearing a fancy, expensive suit with suspenders attached to his trousers. Two guns hanging of the suspenders. And his face... a scar dragging from the corner of his left eye to the jawline, half of the scar covered with a trimmed beard, but the scar is clearly visible through the hair.

'Good morning, princess.' He smirks after talking in a deep, husky voice

I looked further around, turning my head towards the sounds I heard earlier, to find all the guys next to me in a line, tied up and on their knees. Jimin. Oh no!

His arms tied up with a rope behind his back and his mouth muffled by a thick cloth. There was some blood dripping from under his hair down his cheekbone. He was looking at me with his eyes almost red.

'MMMMMM MmmMmmrgh!' I wanted to scream but then I realised my mouth were closed, too

'Get her up already.' The man at the table tells someone, and then another guy pulls me up on my knees, placing me like the rest of the guys.

The rest of the guys seemed fine, apart from Yoongi. He looked so beaten and bloodied up. He had blood dripping from his lip down on his white shirt as his head was hanging low. If he wasn't breathing, I'd think he was dead.

There are about 4 more guys in the room. I've seen 2 of them. Aon, the drunk disgusting one. The other one is the one Jimin told me to run from.

I tried to scream again, trying to get closer to Jimin who was 2 feet away from me, but I only got slapped across the face for doing so.

'MMm Mm MMMmMM!' Jimin was trying to say something as well, screaming and tugging on his ropes, then getting kicked in the stomach by the guy that slapped me a second ago. Jimin groaned and bent over, glaring at the guy fully pissed off

'Well, well, well. My angel of death.' The guy speaks to Jimin. 'Long time no see, my dear boy.'

I was trying to breathe through this muzzle, looking between the two of them, and Jimin was just staring at the guy. If looks could kill... I saw him pulling on those ropes, but they are far too tight to get out of.

'Are you not happy to see me?' The guy says to Jimin in a cocky manner. 'I thought you'd be happy. After all, you've been on my tail for a long time now.'

'Let's give him a warm welcome.' The guy smiles

I thought they were gonna do something to him and my heart dropped, but instead, they went for me. The guy grabbed me, lifting me up on my feet, dragging me over to the table.

Jimin screamed through his ropes, getting kicked again, falling over.

'I never in a million years thought I'd be seeing this. Angel of death in love.' The guys psycho laughter filled the room, and the other guys of his laughed along

'Let's see how much we can get out of him.' The guy smirks, pulling me by my hair, making me curse him out through the cloth. He took one of the guns from his suspenders, leaning it to my head.

All the guys looked kind of scared, but Jimin looked pissed off. He kept trying to move, repeatedly getting hit.

'Maybe not the head, then. Stomach? Should suffer a bit, but... oh well.' The guy runs the gun down the side of my face, then my neck. The cold steel barrel slowly getting to my stomach.

'Huh? Knees then?' He is playing with Jimin

'MM m Mm!' I grumble at the man in annoyance, glaring at him

'Ah, sorry, honey. I forgot.' He chuckles, letting go of my hair. 'Ooone second.' He took a knife from behind him, cutting the ropes off my wrists.

I can finally move my hands. I undid the cloth that they tied around my head to muffle me.

'If you wanted me to come home all you had to do was ask, Dad.'