10

I haven't been able to sleep the entire night. Everything he told me kept spinning in my mind. From the things all of them did, to the things he told me about himself. But I'm more struck by his words that he's looking forward to dying. That is one sad life.

*knock knock*

'Come on. Breakfast time, princess!' Jungkook's mocking came through the door, and I could hear him giggle

I don't wanna sit at the table with all of them. Do they know he told me? Do they know I know? How should I act?

Jungkook was impatient and just walked into the room, not carrying much about what he could see.

'What do you think you're doing?!' I yell at him. 'I could have been naked.'

'Oh, no. Some boobs. What will become of me?' He mocks, flapping his arms, making the most monotone voice, then starts laughing. 'I've seen people's intestines hanging of the walls. I don't think seeing you naked would faze me much. Now get out. You need to eat.'

'I'm definitely hungry now that you mentioned people's insides.' I grimace

'You'll see it eventually, too. You might as well get used to it.' He chuckles, leaning into the wall and crossing his arms.

'I would much rather not. Thank you.' I shudder, telling him off. 'I just wanna leave here as soon as I can.'

'I wish you luck.' He snorts. 'Now come out or I'm dragging you there.'

I didn't really feel okay with him touching me, so I listened and went out of my room. I kept moving away every time he'd come closer, even if by accident. Jimin's words were ringing in my head. He could walk down the street and shoot 10 kids while laughing. And that was more than enough to make me wanna throw up.

'What's wrong with you?' He asks me, looking me up and down

'Nothing!' I said too quickly and too loudly. 'Nothing.'

'So fucking weird you are...' he mumbled to himself as wet got to the dining room, and as usual, all of them were there

'Morning, Rain.' Taehyung grins, waving at me. Another round of shivers went through me. Even more so when the rest of them said hello. Apart from Jimin. He was his usual, cold self. He didn't even lift his head to say hi. But that's kind of comforting.

'Come on, sit down.' Hoseok smiled, tepping a spot next to him. No thanks.

I walked to the other side of the table and pulled a chair, sitting down next to Jimin.

He stopped eating and looked at me with that glare. 'What are you doing?'

'Sitting down.' I answer him, looking back at him

'There are about 30 more places around the table, and you sit here?' He raises an eyebrow, but I didn't wanna answer. I just looked down.

I felt all of them looking at me, but no one said a thing.

'So, Rain.' Yoongi speaks, getting my attention. 'Congrats on your first.' He grins, having the rest of them applaud me and cheer. Jimin was the only one who didn't do it. He went back to his food, ignoring me completely. What a disturbing group of people. Congratulating me on killing someone.

'We heard you went straight for the neck. Great choice.' Jungkook gives me thumbs-up

'Rain.' Namjoon called my name, and the table went quiet. 'Why are you so quiet today?'

'No reason.' I mumble, looking down

'I asked you a question.' He repeats in a tone of voice that was anything but pleasant

I didn't know what to say, so I just looked at Jimin, but he was pretending like nothing was going on.

'I'm just not feeling well. After yesterday...' I trail off, lying to him

'I see.' He smiles. 'Don't worry. You've done nothing wrong.'

'You'll get better with practice.' Jin adds

'I am not- I don't wanna do this again. Ever.' I shudder

They just completely ignored me. 'Talking of practice, shouldn't she have some?' Yoongi asks Namjoon

'I'm down to help. Got nothing better to do.' Jungkook giggles

'Might be a good idea.' Namjoon nods

'What practice? What are you on about?' I cut in

'Don't worry. Just eat. We'll show you after breakfast.' Namjoon answers, giving me that comforting smile

They practically forced me to eat before Namjoon told Jungkook to take me with him.

'Where are we going?' I asked in a panicked voice as Jungkook grabbed my forearm. 'I don't wanna go.' I tried to pull back, but he is way stronger

'Calm down. I'm just showing you something.' He laughs

'I don't wanna see a thing. Please, please. Just let me be!' I kept trying to set myself free

'You'll be fine.' Jimin spoke from the side. 'Go with him.'

I suppose if he says so, I'm okay to do it. I guess I'm not being taken to die. I gave up on fighting and followed along to wherever Jungkook was taking me. And it was a long hallway that looked like it was under the house, with huge red door at the end.

'Welcome to your training grounds.' Jungkook giggled excitedly, opening the door and letting me in.

'What... the... fuck?' I gasped in shock as he walked me through the space that is most likely where they train. Or whatever they do.

There is an entire gym here, but it's all blooded up, and there is boxing equipment everywhere. A bit further down the hall, there was a shooting range. And it looks like Yoongi is having fun in there right now, shooting at a target. A little bit further, another training space that had a wall covered with weapons such as katanas, swords, and knives.

'Have a look. See where you want to start.' He let go of me, letting me walk around.

This is scary but incredible. The number of things they have here are crazy. Jesus...I don't know where to go first.

I walked around a bit before coming closer to that weapon wall. These daggers... these are the same ones that Jimin uses.

I took one of the walls, passing my finger over it lightly. It's like it's never been used. But apart from that, it's light. I barely feel I'm holding it. How does he throw them so easily? They weigh nothing.

'Knives, huh?' Jungkook asks, chuckling a little. He was leaning on a wall, watching me walk around. 'You like those?'

'I'm actually terrified of them. At least since I've seen him handle it.' I answer him honestly, putting it back on a wall

'You could always learn how to use them. It might help you get over the fear.'

'No, thanks. I'm good.' I put it back on the wall, moving back from it. 'What am I supposed to do here?'

'You need to learn how to protect yourself. We don't know how long you'll be here, and we can't promise you'll survive. So you need to learn to save your own ass. Now, find what you wanna learn. I can teach you about guns and shooting. I can also help you with hand in hand combat. And if knives are what you find interesting... well, you know who to ask about those.' He smirks

'What if I don't wanna learn any of it?'

'Then die easily. Not really my issue, is it?' He chuckles. 'But if you want advice, learn self-defense. At least basics. Then you go from there.'

I guess I don't have much choice. 'Self-defense it is.' I nod in defeat

'Cool. Let's get started on that then.'