88 (+18)

'Now, let me show you what it means to belong to me.'

That smirk of his said enough, but please, show away.

His kisses went over my neck, to my chest, pulling the dress slowly off of me as he went lower.

Lifting my leg up a bit, his lips left their trail from my knee upwards, kissing all over my thigh. Latching his teeth on the lacey band, he slowly pulled it off with a smirk, looking right into my eyes.

The captivation his eyes hold makes me think he must have been a siren in his past life.

He kept looking at me as he undid his tie, pulling on it roughly at first, undoing the knot, then letting the silky material slip off to the ground.

Button by button, he revealed more and more of his body. The first button set his throat free, letting him adams apple out of hiding. The next 3 buttons revealed his chest, leading to the perfectly toned abs that made their appearance in the next few buttons.

He did everything slowly, making me wait. He knows damn well what he's doing, smirking at me as he takes his sweet time, putting on a show.

But my God, I could watch him undress for days on end.

He looked me up and down, then motioned for me to come over with his finger.

Crawling over seductively, I got right in front of him on the bed, looking up at him as his index finger and thumb held my chin up.

'You can do this part.' He tugged on my bottom lip, his tongue sweeping over his bottom one, leaving it glossy

I reached over to his waist, slowly undoing his belt, then his button, and then the zipper. That big bulge needed to be set free.

I tugged on his trousers, pulling them down to his knees. My lips and hands can not stay away from him.

A quiet sigh of satisfaction spilt over those juicy lips as my hand gently massaged him over the boxers, while my lips left marks on his torso, lowering down to his waist.

Pulling down his boxers, I connected my lips to the little spot right where the edge of his boxers was moments ago. I kissed him, then traced it with my tongue before I cupped it and started sucking on the spot, marking him.

A stiffled moan fired me up even more, making me leave a darker mark. But that's not exactly what I'm going for.

I was looking into his eyes, smirking at him before letting my tongue wet the entire length of his member, making him gasp loudly.

I let my tongue do rounds all over it, making it wet and slippery. I kept looking at him as my lips wrapped around the tip, softly sucking on it. A moan he let out was like a fuel to the fire, and I pushed my head down, taking almost all of him in my mouth.

'Shit...' he cursed and threw his head back, his fingers latching onto my hair, pushing me down more. 'Just like that, baby.' He breathed out

I am enjoying this just as much as he does. I held the bottom of his member with my hand, massaging it as I kept licking and moving my head up and down, moaning in pleasure with him. I didn't stop until I felt him in the back of my throat, hard as a rock.

'Fuck, baby.' He cussed through his groan, grabbing my hair roughly and pulling me in completely. I was holding all of him in my mouth, twirling my tongue over it the entire time as I was sucking.

Then he suddenly pulled me away, pulling me by my hair. I was trying to catch my breath, wiping the corners of my mouth and my lips from all the saliva, looking up at him with a smirk.