102

Considering what just happened, we had to pull back, and do it fast. We might have taken down many of them, but what happened in the last minutes took us back.

Namjoon was still out, same with Jin. They got carried inside of the house because we couldn't wake them up at first. Only after washing them in cold water did they wake up. Jin took a while. That was a hit and a half.

'Shirt up, now!' Taehyung yelled at me because I wasn't paying attention. I was just absent. What the fuck just happened?

'Rain!' He lightly smacked me. 'Shirt up. Now.' He repeated

For a moment, I forgot that I got stabbed. Yet again.

'Shit. You're still bleeding.' He cursed, pressing his hands tightly on my wound.

'What in the absolute shit fuck was that?! He fought us! What the fuck!' Jungkook was screaming, pulling his hair in frustration as he walked in a circle

'The drug.' Taehyung says. 'They must have used the fucking drug on him.'

'It would make sense as to why he is with the doctor. And the behaviour.' Namjoon added in, still massaging his jaw

'He had no clue who I was.' I cried silently. 'His memory... it's not his. He doesn't remember me.'

'I knew something was off the moment I saw him get out of that car.' Jungkook blows out

'I don't know how much they fiddled with his mind, but if he has a memory of where the house is, we are fucked. He broke in once when he had no idea, and almost killed us all. If he does it now...' Yoongi couldn't be more right

'I'm not sure he cares much about the rest of us. He didn't kill us. Her on the other hand...' Hoseok's words brought everyone's attention back to me

'He's right. He said you were his target.'

'Isui made you into his target. I don't think it gets any more cruel than having the person you love kill you.' Yoongi mumbled

'It can be more cruel.' My tears were still washing my face, but there's no way I can stop them.

Everything we went through. All the moments we shared, good and bad. All the times I saw him smile, heard him laugh. All the times he told me he loved me. Promised he'd never let go. That is all gone.

'I can be a stranger to him.'

JIMIN POV
I haven't been knocked out in a long, long time, but I can't blame anyone but myself. I was a bit taken aback by the insanity of that woman that I didn't pay attention to what's going on around me.

She was saying the weirdest things, but then again, she is no more than a spy. It's her job to make up things. The only thing is that there's was something about the way she said them. She must be a great actress because even I almost believed her. I would if what she was saying wasn't complete nonsense.

'Good morning, my angel.' I heard my father chuckle as I walked into the hospital after him. 'What happened?'

'I fucked up. I'm sorry, Father. I'll fix it.' I never make mistakes

'We all have moments, son. I'm sure you'll have another chance to take her out.' He smiled at me. Good. He's not angry. I'm glad.

'Next time, I won't let myself get carried away. She'll be taken out soon.'

'It's alright. Let her come to you. She tried to kill us many times, I'm sure she'll try again.' He sure does make a good point. 'But go and have yourselves checked out. You took a nasty hit.'

'Will do.' I bowed and left. I can't let someone like her get close. She already got too close once and almost killed him. I need to make sure she's taken out. Insane or not, that woman needs to go.

RAIN POV
'You alright?'

It was late and dark. Sitting in the windowsill, holding my ring in my hand, all my thoughts went to him, as they tend to. At least until Taehyung's soft voice brought me back.

'I thought you were afraid of the dark?' He asks

'I was. Jimin helped me get over my fear. Every night, he'd turn all the lights off and hold me until I'd stop panicking and fall asleep. With time, I stopped being afraid of it.'

'I see.' He almost hummed, coming a bit closer. He sat down on the windowsill next to me but was facing the room instead of the window.

'What do we do, Tae?' I can barely whisper, but it's quiet enough to be heard

'I wish I could tell you it will be alright. I wish I could tell you he'll wake out of it, but I can't. I have no idea what they did exactly. I don't know what to do either.'

As much as I know the truth, I just needed to hear the lie. Just once. For him to tell me that I'll get Jimin back.

'I'm going to do everything I can to bring him back. If I have to get to him and risk my life over and over, I'll do it.' I sniffle. 'But if I don't bring him back. If he still sees me as nothing more than someone he needs to kill, I won't stop him. I do not want to live in the world where he hates me.'

'Rain, you can't think like that. You have more to live for than just him. Besides, we don't know what's going on. We need to figure it out.'

'I have.nothing.to live for, Taehyung. My life was a disaster since the moment I was born. It was nothing but suffering and pain. And I finally found someone who accepted me and made me feel like my life was worth living. And now I lost him. I lost my entire reason to keep going.'

'You have us. We love you, Rain. All of us. You are our family now, too.' He scooted a bit closer, pulling me closer to lean me on his chest. 'We will figure it out. We will bring him back to you somehow.'

All I could do not to weep was nod into his neck, shutting my eyes closed as hard as I could not to let the tears out.

'Besides, you can always choose a new husband. You've got 6 choices.' He decided to joke, making me snort out. What an idiot.

'Thanks, Taehyung. You're in the running for now.' I joke along, feeling him shake a little as his quiet giggles filled the silence around us