147 (+18)

'We're leaving.'

I hit a nerve.
The way his eyes darkened in a millisecond and his jaw clenched, I knew I stepped over the line.

He took my hand, holding it so tightly that my fingers were going numb, and he dragged me along a bit too fast, so I had to skip a few steps to catch up with him.

We got more than a few weird looks from people as he dragged me out of the mall. It looked like he was kidnapping me.

We got to the car, and he dropped all the bags in the boot, slamming the door shut with force.

'Get in.' He was fully pissed off. Fuming.

I got in, not wanting to fight with him. I didn't wanna ruin the first time we went out, especially not with a joke, but I didn't think he'd get so mad over it.

It was complete silence in the car as he stepped on that gas pedal, driving god knows where.

I kept glancing at him, noticing his fingers gripping the steering wheel tighter and tighter. His jaw was clenched to the point that you could cut a finger passing over it. His eyes were hooded down as he stared at the road ahead under his eyebrows.

I know I should think it, but I kind of wanna piss him off more often. He should not be this attractive when he's mad.

'Where are you taking me?'

I had to ask, seeing how we are in some random forest or something of sorts. Nowhere near the road or the city. But I suppose I won't get a single answer out of him.

He turned into a little spot under some trees, bringing the car to a hault abruptly. He undid his belt roughly, letting the metal clutch slam against the door.

'Jimin, what-'

'Get in the back. Now.'

He got out of the car and got into the back.

'I'm waiting.' He tapped his lap, giving me a sign to get on

OH. SHIT. He's not angry. He's horny.

I giggled and squeezed myself between the seats, getting in the back seat. I barely even got through when he pulled me on his lap, roughly spreading my legs to straddle him.

Wasting no time, he grabbed my throat, squeezing it as he pulled me to himself, slamming his lips against mine in a heated kiss.

Almost instantly, I felt his bulge between my legs and decided to move my hips to grind on him.

My jacket got ripped off and thrown in the front seat, and his fingers were working on my dress straps, pulling them down.

'You find it fun driving me insane?' He pulled away from my lips, looking into my eyes now

I nod at him, smirking lightly. If this is what it gets me, I'll piss him off any day.

He pulled me back, clashing his lips on mine once again, his hands working on lifting up my dress.

I worked equally fast, fiddling with the button and the zipper of his black jeans, trying to free him up, but his kisses are making my mind fuzzy.

He must have had the same thoughts, and his lips left mine, connecting to my neck instead.

I tried to stiffle my moan at his teeth sinking roughly into my neck and leaving a mark, but he only went harder.

His tongue swept over the bruise he left before pulling away and rubbing his thumb over my lips.

'You can be loud as you want. No one is here but us.'

With those words, his fingers slid between my legs, pushing them lightly in between of my wet folds, making me whimper in pleasure.