89

JIMIN POV

We haven't left the room since yesterday. Since the moment I got her on my own, I haven't let go of her.

Seeing her in that dress, walking down to me, something clicked inside of me. In that moment, not a thing other than her mattered.

Neither of us slept a moment, not that I let her. This was completely all on me.

'Mmmm...' she hummed softly, nuzzling her face into my neck, her lips leaving traces on my skin. 'I love the way you smell.' She kissed me once more before brushing her nose over the same spot

Taking her hand in mine, I just wanted to look at that ring on her finger once again. The little band that signifiest that she truly belongs to me. A small piece of jewellery, but it holds so much meaning.

'I'm sorry about this.' I placed a kiss on her wrist, right on the little purple line that marks where she was tied up. I tied her up pretty tightly, and she kept pulling on it, so it almost cut into her wrists, giving her bruises.

'Hm?' She lifted her head, looking at her hand, and then she started giggling. 'I would not mind getting a lot more of those.'

'Be careful what you wish for. I might end up having you tied up to this bed all the time, doing all sorts of things to you.' I tease

'Um, yes, please.' She stated with the biggest grin, putting together both of her wrist in front of me, offering them to me to tie her up. She is mental.

'I'll take you up on that, but for later.' I can't physically pull myself away from her.

It's not her leg around my hips. It's not her hands in my hair that keep pulling me close.
It's the burning desire to hold her that is eating me alive. The feeling of incompleteness when I can't feel her. The fear that it's all just a dream, and she isn't real.

My lips almost hurt with how much I've been kissing her wherever I could reach. Her lips are a bit swollen as well, but she doesn't seem to care, which is apparent by the fact that she's kissing me right now.

Both of us froze at the sound of her stomach grumbling, and then we both started laughing. I don't think I ever heard someone's stomach so clearly.

'Are you hungry by any chance?' I tease her

'Always.' She smiled, once again pressing her lips on mine

'I have an idea.' I pulled away a little. 'You stay here, and I'll bring you some breakfast. And then...' My thumb went over her bottom lip, pulling her lips apart, '...then you can be my dessert.'

'Can we just skip to the dessert part?' She giggles, but her stomach decides to argue, making her cheeks flush a little in embarrassment, which makes it so much funnier.

'I think that's a no.' I tease. 'I'll be back in a minute, but you...' I took both her hands, tying her back to the bed. '...are staying right here.'

'Make sure you bring some whipped cream.' She bit her lip a little, obviously having something in mind

'2 minutes.' I pecked her softly, getting out of that bed. I can't be bothered. Shorts are more than enough. Not like I have boobs to cover.

I took one last look at her before getting out of that room, and it took a lot not to run back straight away. But I don't want her dying of hunger.

I walked down in a hurry, making my way to the kitchen. Of course, the guys were there. Yoongi looked half dead. Must have drank a lot last night.

'Well, well, well. Look at what we got here.' Taehyung smirked, leaning back in his chair