121 (+18)

JIMIN POV

I don't know why exactly I came in here for. I could have gone in after her, but I was in here before I even thought about what I was doing.

I wanted to be close to her, and she did tell me to join in if I want to. And we are married. We must have done it before, nothing to feel shy about.

And once again, I was stuck to her in the blink of an eye.

Her shoulder.... it's my fault. I was trying to kill her that night, and she took the bullet that was meant for me. And the other scars on her body... those are all from me. This guilt is really eating me alive. I wonder, has it always been like that?

I don't understand my mind or my body at the moment. It's like I'm sick of I'm not near her. And right now, it felt like I'd die if I didn't take her. I needed her. And she was more than willing to go along.

And here I am. I let myself be taken over once again, and I can't let go of her.

She's wrapped around me, moaning my name, digging her nails in my shoulder in pleasure. I just want her even more hearing the sounds she lets out.

And then there's her face. She is beyond beautiful, especially now when she's all flushed, her lips parted from the gasps and moans.

'I- love- you, Jimin.'

She keeps telling me she loves me, and I want to say it back. It's right at the tip of my tongue, but I can't bring myself to do it. I don't want to say something that I don't mean.
I do feel. I feel that I feel, if that makes sense. But I don't know what this is. But there is a reason as to why I can't let go of her. In any way.

She is close. I can feel how tight she's getting. Fuck... this feels incredible.

I had to shush her more than once, mostly just by kissing her. The more she enjoys, the louder she gets. And I absolutely love it. But we are not alone in this place.

'Jimin-' She cried out my name, clinging to me tightly, digging her nails into my skin.

I kissed her to keep her quiet, pushing a bit faster and deeper to help her get there, and she sure did.
Unravelling in my arms, her entire body tensed up for the longest time before relaxing slowly as she gasped for air.

I was gonna make it last longer, but seeing her smile like this was too much. I couldn't hold it back either, so I went with her, biting her neck to keep myself quiet.

She kept leaving tiny kisses on my shoulder where she was resting her head as we both tried to catch our breath.

'Do you remember this?' Even her giggles sound breathy

Weird thing is that I do, sort of. The feeling is more than familiar.
'Kind of, yes.' I admit

'You'll remember better if we go to bed.' The giggles were gone, and her lips connected to my neck, leaving kisses that were nothing short of seductive

Why do I still want her? This is not normal.

'Shouldn't we go back down?' I just need a reason to stop myself, but I guess she's working against me

'No. You haven't slept in 2 days. You need to rest. A long... long time.' Her eyes and her fingers were both glued to my lips

'This is not resting.' I tease

'Please, Jimin... just... please take me. Claim me as yours again and again until there's nothing left to claim. Please.' That soft, quiet, almost whisper-like voice is going straight for my heart