86

'Right.' Jungkook downed the rest of his glass, slamming it on the table. His palms met his knees as he slapped himself, getting up from the sofa.

'I believe it's my turn.' Jungkook offered his hand to me, asking me to dance with him. 'If that's okay?' The second question was aimed at Jimin

'Why are you asking me?' Jimin snorts

'I almost died this morning. I'm not risking it.' Jungkook defends himself

'Come on, Kookie.' I laugh, taking his hand. 'I'll protect you.' I joke, winking at Jimin

'IT'S MY TURN AFTER!' Yoongi screamed, and the rest followed.

By the end of the night, I danced with every single one of them. They turned this into an actual wedding. Apart from the fact I was everyone's date.

And the more the night went on, the sloppier the dancing was. Everyone had a few too many. Apparently, Jimin can get a bit tipsy, too.

'Don't think you're free just yet.' Jimin spoke right in my ear as he pressed his chest against my back, his arms wrapping around me. 'I want to dance with you.'

That sweet, seductive voice he uses in the bedroom has made an appearance.

Instead of letting me turn around, he kissed me on the neck, but it wasn't just a light peck. It was one of those seductive kisses that makes you heat up in a second.

'I thought you wanted to dance.' I tease

'Sure did. I can't have my wife dancing with everyone except me.' He spoke right into my ear again, pressing himself closer

'Wife.' I repeat after him, giggling

'Aren't you?' He whispers

'I am.'

'Then you're coming with me.'

Releasing my waist, he took my hand, spinning me into his chest. He caught me perfectly, instantly cupping my face and slamming his lips on mine. Even I was surprised. This is not like him. I think I like tipsy Jimin.

'Daaaamn, Jimin!' Yoongi cheered him on

Contrary to what I thought would happen after the guys started cheering, not only did he not stop kissing me, he only got worse.

His arm tightened around me so much that I felt like I was going to break in half. My bun was moments away from falling apart with his fingers in my hair, almost pulling on it. He bit my bottom lip, tugging on it to give himself more access, letting his tongue roam into my mouth.

All the other noises faded away as I listened to my heart racing once again.

'What. Was. That?' I could barely breathe after such an intense kiss

Instead of answering, he just smirked and started walking backwards slowly, pulling me along.

Once we reached the little podium, he pulled me into himself, brushing his nose against mine in a cute way. 'Dance with me.'

I was lost in his eyes. There was not a single trace of those cold, empty eyes I used to see. Now, they almost seem like they're glimmering. Bright and glossy. I don't know if it's just the drinks or if I haven't noticed before, but he's a lot different than he used to be. And he's all mine.

'Anything you want.'

TAEHYUNG POV

The moment he asked her to marry him, every single person at that table nearly had a stroke. No one saw that coming. I thought that even he had no idea about what he did back there, but watching them now, watching him, he most definitely knew what he was doing.