30

He didn't let me go on my own this time. He waited in front of the toilet for me, pissed off as anything.

'Explain. Now.' He commanded

'Not here. We need to be alone.' I was looking directly into his eyes, and he just nodded after a few moments of staring at me. He took my hand and lead me through a hall that leads to a balcony. An empty one.

As soon as we got to it, he backed me against the balcony railing, trapping me between his arms. 'Start explaining.'

'Port Yor in 4 days. Lunchtime. 70 people in containers. Sex slaves and organs.' I got it all out in a second, keeping it as short as possible

His eyes went wide open, and his entire body stiffened. 'What did you just say?'

'That guy told me all of that. He said he works for Isui. His name is-'

'Aon.' He cut me off

'I guess you know him.'

'Why would he tell you all of that?' He glares again

'I kind of told him I'd sleep with him if he's bad enough, so he just blurted it all out. He was so drunk I could barely understand him.' I grimaced as I was explaining, making myself sick

'I did wonder why you are flirting with one of Isui's people.' He sighs

'I wasn't gonna, but he stopped me on my way back asking if I like bad guys and mentioned that Isui guy, so I said fuck it, and gave it a try. I guess flirting works on disgusting drunk guys.' I shudder

'He just told you more than enough to get himself killed.'

'I'm aware. But doesn't this help you?' I smile

'You got more information out of him in 2 minutes than we did in 2 months. I could kiss you right now.' He finally smiled. Honestly smiled, but then he lost a bit of that smile.

'We're being watched. Play along.' He whispered quietly, lifting me on the balcony railing, sliding his hand under my dress to my thigh, placing it around his waist. Being watched or not, yes please. Gladly.

'Hold on.' He whispered into my ear, running his hand under my hair, leaning my head a bit to the side.

I should not have let that gasp out, but I couldn't control it. His lips traced my neck, setting my heart on fire. I held onto him, running my hand gently into his hair, closing my eyes. I do not care who's watching. This feels fucking amazing.

His soft lips trailed up my neck as he gripped my thigh, sliding his hand a bit higher up. He kissed down my jaw, pressing himself closer to me.
I waited until he came close enough to my lips to turn my head and pull him in, connecting my lips to his. He pulled away before I even barely touched his lips, looking at me.

'Just kiss me.' I breathed out, looking at his lips. 'We are being watched, aren't we? I doubt kissing my neck will convince anyone.' That is the weakest excuse I could have come up with

'I could also drop you from this balcony.' He threatens

'Shut up.' I pressed myself closer and pulled him in with my legs tight around his waist and my hand in his hair, and I kissed him. I cupped his lips with mine, exhaling in relief that I finally got to taste those lips.

I suppose he gave up on fighting and decided to kiss me back. His lips melted over mine almost desperately as he pulled lightly on my hair. I never want this to end. My heart is about to jump out, and my stomach must have flipped 50 times in the last few seconds. But I'm not gonna stop.

The kiss gradually became slower and softer, with his lips gently caressing mine, almost feathering against them.

We ended up with our foreheads leaning together, and both of us quietly trying to catch back our breaths.