140 (+18)

I kept waking up throughout the night, worried he might be in pain or have the dreams. Worried that he might fall back into that damn coma. The possibility of any of it happening wouldn't let me rest. But every single time I'd wake up to check on him, I'd feel his arm wrapped up around me, and his steady breathing would calm me down.

Somewhere in the early morning, I finally fell asleep properly, held by him. And right now, I'm being woken up by him.

Through the fuzz of my mind, I can feel his lips marking my shoulder gently. I can feel his fingers caressing my thigh so lightly that if I didn't know it was him, I'd confuse his fingers for feathers.

He must have seen me smile lightly as I was waking from my slumber and had decided to press himself closer to me.

'Good morning.' He murmured, pressing his hips into me. Mornings.... if you know what I mean.

'Good morning.' I give him a bigger smile, still keeping my eyes closed, but moving my ass just the tiny bit to grind on him

His hand instantly gripped my thigh, and he spoke into my ear. 'Do you mind if I continue where I left off last night?'

'Hmm?' I hum, still a bit disoriented, but that disorientation quickly went away as his fingers travelled higher up my leg, latching onto my shorts and pulling them down

I could feel him rubbing between my folds a few times before slowly sliding in, lifting my leg just the tiniest bit

'Fuck!' I gasped loudly, my back arching straight away at the ecstatic feeling

His hand slid up my chest to my throat, where he lightly squeezed me as he whispered in my ear again, 'Quiet now, baby.'

Easier said than done when he's doing this to me.

'That's it, baby.' He moans lowly as he keeps moving, his hips connected to my ass, his hand on my throat. Fuck that feels good.

I yelped a bit louder at a hard thrust, making his hand tighten around my throat a little, and honestly, that only turned me on more.

'You're so tight right now, baby.' He growls lowly. 'Do you like this? Do you like it when I do this?' He teases, his hand squeezing a bit, but not enough to choke me. Just a bit of pressure, but fuck me, I can't have enough.

'Y-yes. Don't stop. Please.' My moaning got caught off by the squeeze of his hand

'I told you to stay quiet. But you never listen, so now everyone will hear you.' Pulling my head back, he kissed me deeply before letting go of my throat and pushing me face into the bed.

He only pulled my ass up a bit, penetrating me so deeply that it made me scream out into the pillow. He was right behind me, holding onto my hips, going deep and hard with every push.

'No.' He ripped away the pillow I was moaning into to muffle myself. 'You wanted to be loud. Let everyone hear you.'

Leaning a little forward, his hand went back to my throat as he kept thrusting.

'I said...' *a hard thrust* '... let them hear you.' *hard thrust*

'Aaaah!' A moan someone definitely heard left my lips, making my toes curl

I was so tight around him that even I could feel that he could barely move.

'Be a good girl for me now, and cum. Cum for me.'

As if on command, I let the self control go, feeling my legs shake as he kept pumping through, moaning lowly as he was cumming along with me.

Exhausted, both of us ended up trying to breathe. I just clutched the sheet in front of me, breathing deeply into it, feeling like my legs won't work in a minute. And he was leaning over me, placing kisses on my back, pressed against them.

'Good morning, baby.' He breathed out

'Morning.' I let out a breathy chuckle, smiling with my face still pressed into the mattress

'Let's shower. We've got some work to do later.'

'Go. Save yourself.' I wave my hand, letting it flop on the bed tiredly

He chuckled at my reaction, pulling out of me finally, letting my body fall back on the bed.
'Come on, baby. I'll help.'

I couldn't even argue with how weak he left me, so I just went along with it when he picked me up from the bed and carried me in the bathroom.

'You're gonna need to bring back the strength to your legs. I've got a father in law to kill, and I'll need your help.'

'If you didn't fuck me senseless, my legs would work fine.' I tease back

'This was a warmup, baby. When we're back home, I'll make sure to make up for everything. You won't be able to get out of bed.' Lightly squeezing my throat, he leaned my head back to stare into my eyes. 'That's a promise.'

Like I was in a trans, I started up into those siren eyes, mentally begging that he keeps his promise.
'Let's get to work as soon as possible. Please.'

-----

'..... and here is where he usually had 3 guards, but they are useless. This side is where it's gonna be the worst, so be ready.'

Jimin gave the entire house layout and explained to us every corner of the house and where the guards would be. We know the entire place inside out, including the street which it is in.

'And you two are going straight through the door?' Namjoon asks Jimin, looking at the two of us

Jimin nodded in response. 'He is a cocky asshole. I wouldn't be surprised if he waited for us with open arms out of mockery. But the front guards are dangerous. They are one of the best fighters he has. Jung-'

'I'll take 'em out on your signal. Don't worry. I gotcha.' Jungkook cut him off with a finger gun and a wink

'This is gonna be a bloodbath before we get to him. Be ready.' Jimin warns them

'Is rather fight 50 of them, then you. We'll be just fine.' Jin raised his hand to make a point, making Jimin chuckle

'Right then.' Jimin takes his katana that was leaned onto the table next to us. 'Let's get moving.'

'Jimin and a katana. Shit is about to go down.' Taehyung mumbled

Now I'm really interested in why they're so scared of him with a katana. I'm more terrified of him with knives. But wait and see, I guess.

Wait and see.