UNA #13

Suddenly a roar of wind filled the room, howling loudly in my ears.

"Don't forget that you can change everything!" Jason yelled at me. He must have already felt being sucked out of the place. And so it happened. Within the next seconds, he was gone.

I tried to do many things at the same time. That's something I am absolutely no good at. I wanted to focus, find Cass under the desk, and hoped to be able to bring light in here. All this while trying to ignore the noise.

So first I got on my knees. Then I closed my eyes and started to force my thoughts against all the negative energy I felt surrounding me.

But nothing. It didn't work. I don't know if I had contributed to it, but things got even worse, because it started to rain heavily.

As I reminded myself that we were in a room, I couldn't help but lie down on my back and start to laugh.

That was the moment I first felt a change in me. Heat started to come up from inside and it spread like an aura. When I recognized it, I jumped on this wave of energy with my intention, letting myself go and riding the force at the same time.

It was like it was me that spread in the room. And I brought light and warmth.

I tilted my head to the side and there she was. Cass. She sat there in a hunched position, her hands on her ears, her eyes closed.

I crawled towards her, softly touched her hands and put them down. I looked into her eyes, as lovingly as I could, and then I hugged her.

We sat like this for an eternity.

Then, without changing our position, I whispered into her ears: "All is well. I am here for you. I will help you."

She had tears in her eyes, as she started to speak. Her first words were, "Is he gone?"

And I asked, "Who?"

"The man."

"Do you mean Jason? Why?"

"He killed me."