ELDION #10

Human beings are but drops and we are the waves in the ocean of all awareness there is. So you made us to make you. No beginning. No end. An endless flow.

Amen have no story, that is why they embody all narratives in one, and how you can embark on any journey with us as your hidden navigator.

Would you let your infants carry out duties that go far beyond what they are capable of? We know about your ignorance of the structures of what you call the Universe.

What seems to appear as superiority on your behalf, is nothing more than meandering through the fabrics of all existence, playing the part that we are given any moment.

You might wonder, what it is like to be one of us. The answer is, I cannot say. All of us are manifestations of very different aspects of your being.

I even do not know the number of us.

We have many parallels indeed. Some of us are more aware than others. Some even do not know what they are. Some fight their own existence. Some dwell in darkness, while others radiate their light above all horizons. Some embrace our oneness, some detest it. And some have tried to kill each other. If that was an option.

But the only way to cease our existence is a change in human consciousness, one way or the other. So, if travellers swing towards the dark, so do Amen. And if mankind heads towards the light, more of us appear on the bright side of existence.

In this way, both sides depend on each other. Therefore there were times when some of us tried to steer human beings towards their way, turning this realm here into a battlefield.

The result was chaos on both sides. Those were the epochs of the great wars in your history as well.

Thus we are a mirror indeed of all the blind spots, all the fallacies, all the creativity and all the possibilities that can ever be.

Because in this realm every imaginable glimpse of a thought can shatter the outline of every world here immediately.

But then it is this constant inconsistency that seems to smooth everything to a wondrous epic tale that is beyond telling.

That might be the reason why you say our name when you finish your prayers.