JASON #4

Only then I had no idea that this was her name. Or that she was a dream native. An archetype as some call them.

What I definitely knew was that I wanted to talk to her. To get some answers. So I incubated a dream. I wrote down a plan of what it should be about. And when I went to bed, I read it aloud for about ten times, to plant the intention in my subconscious.

Then after having a pee at 2 a.m. at night, I told myself that I would recognise that I was dreaming over and over again, until I fell asleep.

I glided into a dream that was about my childhood. It was full of bright and glowing colours. I was together with my brother and my friends. Then there were all the wild animals from the zoo, like a zebra, or a peacock. It was beautiful.

Unfortunately a lion was also there and it seemed to be hungry. So it started to chase us. We all ran away and tried to find shelter in a barn. Suddenly we were all hanging down from these balks. Our small hands didn't have enough grip and power. But underneath there was the lion trying to get us.

Finally I just let go. But instead of falling I started to fly. That was the moment I realized that I was dreaming. Once I got control over my actions by becoming lucid, I found out that flying is not easy, not even in a dream. So I tried everything I could to bring my body slowly to the ground without crashing or killing myself because that would have woken me up.

My landing was clumsy and all the birds watching would have laughed at me. But the most important thing was that I had made it.

Next I imagined a door. Behind it I created a beautiful beach scenery. I walked through it and it was stunning. Now I shouted for Una to come to me, talking about the girl on the bus.

Shazam! It worked. There she was. But the moment she appeared, she collapsed into my arms.