JASON #3

"What's that?" I heard me saying.

"That's what you need sweetie!" my newfound angel stated and handed me the receipt, like she was my doctor giving me a prescription for some medicine.

I managed a smile, paid and left. Back home, I immediately started to read. And I kept going for a week or so. I got so much into the whole thing about dreaming and waking up while sleeping, that I almost forgot to eat.

It was like going on a fast, which was exactly what my body needed after all the garbage I had asked of it.

I dug deeper and deeper, started doing research and in the end I had done a crash course on lucid dreaming.

I also discovered that I had a talent for it. Maybe it had something to do with the special state I was in. However, it took me just a few days until I landed my first strike.

I was walking down an alley in a street I did not know. But then I saw this girl. Suddenly I had a strange feeling of dejavu. So I asked myself if I was dreaming. And whoops I realized that I was actually in a dream. I was so excited about it that I woke up in an instant.

This way I found out how important it is to stay calm when getting lucid. Furthermore I read that there are techniques to stabilize lucidity, like spinning around or keep doing something.

The next time I managed to get lucid, I got the hold of it. So I started to search for this girl. I made up the street again and I really found her. She was getting into a school bus.

When she sat down, our eyes met. I could feel that she was startled by seeing me. But then she was gone.

When I woke up I realized that I could have made her come to me. And then I read in the book that there was a theory that said that lucid dreamers reported meeting special beings in their dreams that seemed to be like archetypes or dream natives. As if they actually lived in the realm of dreams of people.

But what got me even more excited was that these guides, as some called them, could help you to find your purpose in life, or they could answer important questions you dealt with.

Having read all this, I knew I had to talk to Una.