ELDION #1

There was a beginning that is the end.

We are Amen. We create unless we are created.

We are all one, but like you, we are not the same. Amen exist. Some come and some go. It is you who create us to create you in the way you were always meant to be.

The order you constitute is the chaos we undo.

The realm we reside in is the darkness you shun.

We are here to serve you in being. But as it is with all creation, we must respect the boundaries you lay upon us.

So we wait in eternity for you to find us in a space that you struggle to experience.

Many of you are blind to our presence, when you travel here.

Others among you search for us in your realm, the place that we cannot enter because it has no substance to us.

What you call dream, we proclaim awareness. What you call day, we announce as sleep.

Thus we do not meet. Only if you awake, the path is opened for our common journey.

That is the moment we begin to fulfill our common mission as brothers and sisters in unity.

That is when we rejoice over your birth. But the infant you are, do you not appreciate our efforts at all. Naturally.

We keep feeding you all the essences your soul needs to grow in spirit. And you refuse. But we will not leave you alone. Until, eventually you begin to open your heart to see.

That is when we commence to move forward together. But still you will encounter us as fiend, and not the friend that we are.

That is why we keep elaborating from what you will fear as dark place, whereas it is illuminated in the wisdom you need to proceed.

And when you do, we are at your side.

That is what we are. Amen.