ELDION #6

Wisdom - as you may call it - is not the accumulation of everything there is to know out there. Your thinking has caused more troubles than it has brought you further on your path.

Not to mention the fact that the place where your ideas come from is flawed from the beginning. Whatever it is you thrive to invent always seems to end up bringing you further away from where you want to go.

The ideas themselves are mostly relevant, often coming from the source. But once they are out in your world, it does not take long to find someone who distorts the loving idea into something frightening.

You remind me of babies playing with fire. Once you ignite your spark, you are mostly concerned with being afraid of what you have brought forward.

I have seen and experienced so many of your fellow creatures. I have seen so many tribes rise and destroy themselves. I have witnessed so many of you running in circles.

And the one thing you crave for the most, is the one thing that you also struggle with the most. It is learning that you cannot get hold of.

You think you learn so much, while practicing the opposite.

Like the state you call death. Your ideas about it are more than insane. First, the majority of all humans fear nothing so much as death, whereas at the same time they devote all of their precious lifetime searching for ways to shorten this span of time.

And if I told you that you have no idea of what is really going on, you would start to fight me to defend the nonsense that frightens you to death.

And while you think that your time is always too short, you miss the point of your whole existence. Just take our friend Jason. If he knew how little the action was that troubles him so much, he would join me laughing.

But what I do hope for our friend, is that he realizes the utmost significance of the change of awareness that he is about to initiate. In that respect, Jason stands for the whole of humankind.

And what else can we hope for, but for the transformation in one of you, because that is what you are. One. Therefore, you and me, we can cheer on beings like that. Because that is where the learning can come to pass. The only way to wisdom.