ELDION #8

Having witnessed what you would describe as journeys of myriads of lifetimes, I am often amused about how travelers see the roles they play in the course of all things. They tend to consistently overvalue everything they do, while at the same time suffer from constant fear of being never enough because of this.

Thus it is no wonder that those who are seen as influential on your side, are often the ones that we consider very marginal. And they are many among you that have a great impact that are simply not recognised.

The more you err, the more of us you create.

If all human beings knew about the significance of what they simply ignore, they would even fall into a greater despair than they already have.

I have watched empires, kingdoms and worlds rise and fall. The cynic might say, nothing ever changes. But this is not part of my observation.

Because it is variation, tiny alterations that are the principle of all of creation, that perpetually strives for experiencing itself in everything and anything.

That is what we all have in common. Unless, human beings play what they call God, without understanding what they are really capable of.

Everything you can imagine, already is, the moment you start to contemplate it.

Maybe, that is the reason why you call this realm "dreams". It is all you have ever hoped for, but still are not able to grasp it. Therefore you turn it into an illusion, while at the same time you cling to the fantasy you call reality.

The ones that wake up, like Jason or Cassiopeia, are our allies. Because they can bring some truth into their world.

But for now they need time to recover their physical bodies. Without these, the soul has no direct pathway to communicate with.

And both require strength for the things lying ahead of them.