UNA #15

It was the first time that I felt somebody actually calling out for me. It was like a wake pulling me towards a destination I did not know.

Then I felt a presence of somebody else at my side. It was Eldion. He smiled at me and said, "I can see you are on your path, Una. Now it is time for you to embrace your gift again. Whatever it is you sense, never resist. Just let it happen. And in the blink of a moment you will be back as the one you have always been."

I was not sure what he meant, but it made me feel comfortable and uncomfortable at the same time. And from somewhere deep in me, I knew that this was the way it was supposed to be.

In a surge of upcoming uncertainty, I blurted out, "But there are so many things I still don't know."

He placed one of his long, bony fingers on my lips. "You do, my dear. You just have to forget everything that you are not." With these words he vanished.

And I was standing in a dark room. Then there was this figure coming towards me. Only when he bumped into me, I recognized Jason.

He seemed surprised to see me, although it was clear that he had called me to him.

I remembered why I wanted to see him, so I told him about the address that hopefully was Cass's home.

"Can you go there and find out what is going on with her?" I asked him. We sat down in his living room. But both of us liked it, that he didn't turn on the light.

"Is this like your real place?" I wanted to know, as I looked around. It had the tone of a searcher for me. But I was not sure if I understood my own thoughts.

He looked at me differently. "You have changed", he stated then, nodding his head. And I could not distinguish if he was talking about me or if he tried to answer my question.

And then I said something that just came through me, "So will you, once you follow the path I lay for you."

I could feel a smile on my face, while I placed my hand on his.

Jason was obviously a bit bewildered, but he was ready to trust me. What we both did not know was that this was only the beginning.