ELDION #4

When travelers arrive in what they call their dreamworld, they act out of their deepest longings, cravings and desires. They reveal the darkness they would shun off, if they had to face it elsewhere.

But then, when they are back in their realm, opening their eyes, they would never allow any of what has happened here to them, to be part of their truth.

They know that their mind can play myriads of games with them. Many humans do not even bother to recall any of the adventures they encounter here.

But once they rise from their soft beds to stroll out into their hard world, they do not miss any opportunity of making themselves turn into the greatest fools.

And this is only because they just take all the fantasies and tales of the same minds that they dismissed so easily in the early morning, to be the truth and nothing but the truth.

They even attack each other in order to defend the insanity of their delusions, they suffer from their self inflicted torture of their thoughts, they even will to end their and others' lives to escape the suffering they experience out of accepting the strange contents of their childish heads.

And the one circumstance that would even cause me to break into a burst of endless laughter is that among all these myriads of thoughts, you will almost never find the idea with any of them that they could just seize to believe in what their minds are telling them.

Thus, it is not what our friend Jason does that will release his pain, but rather how he contemplates his own actions. Can his suffering release him of his misery? That is a question that only he can answer.

Because what most of you do not realize in its full consequences, is the simple fact that you all have the absolute freedom to decide upon your destiny, and nothing and noone, not even the Universe is permitted to interfere with the boundaries of your being.

And as long as you keep waiting for some God to decide for you, you will be stranded at the shores of your self created sea of ignorance.