CASSIOPEIA #1

Most people tasting death, tell that they would have loved to stay in this unbelievable state of unconditional love and wholeness. But then there was this voice of an angel or something revealing to them that there was still something they had to check on their karmic to-do-list.

Not with me. My feathery friends tried to lure me into the light. But then just when I was about to give up on this existence of a girl called Cassiopeia, I grabbed for the emergency break.

I literally said to myself, "Wait a minute, now that I know that life has more in common with Super Mario jumping from level to level, why should I waste this fun factor and start all over again?"

I am not 100% sure, but somehow I felt this hunch of smiling approval from one of my celestial companions, when I turned around on my heels to go back.

And no matter if you bother to know or not, if there is something I have really and fully understood about the universe, then it is the hilarious sense of humor in all creation and existence.

So I also knew that whatever I was about to decide, already existed somewhere as a cosmic joke. Because - big surprise folks - time and space are no more than kindergarten standard here.

I guess the whole show was not intended for me, but for my wannabe double killer Jason.

You should have seen his face when I opened my eyes. That alone was so worth it.

He stared at me in disbelief, then at the syringe that he had stuck into my arm, then back at my open eyes, just to make sure he wasn't hallucinating. And then he shakily pulled out the needle and put it quickly into one of the pockets of his white coat, as if I had detected him doing something I had no clue of.

The poor guy was totally lost. He looked like he wanted to freak or pass out and couldn't decide which of them was more inappropriate.

So I took his hand, whispering in a dry and broken voice, "It's alright! You did great! But I think you should leave now before they find out about you."

He seemed even more puzzled, but he was so off the rails that he just obeyed my order like a good kid.