UNA #20

Like all forces in the universe are bound to respect each other's boundaries, I was also placed in my own silence and newly beloved darkness, waiting for the next call.

I felt that there was something else that held me back from my real dominion. And I knew that it had to do with Jason and Cass.

I also sensed that Jason had to pass a certain threshold until we would be able to communicate again.

In the meantime I tried to make sense of all the changes that had occured. I knew I was Amen. But what did that mean? Was I a person, or anything like that? I still felt that most references I had, sprang from my former identification with Cass.

Although I also recognized that the way I was thinking, felt more and more different. I even had words crossing my mind that still seemed strange to me in some way.

I did not know if my eyes were open or closed. The blackness surrounding me felt light and also somehow bright.

I felt that the suspension of the limited human logic was naturally growing in me. That was such a liberating and wonderful experience. Most of all it was the absence of any fear that made me feel less and less human. At the same time there was a force that spread in me and through me that was overwhelmingly beautiful. I guess it was absolute love that engulfed me completely.

Most astonishing for me was the total understanding of everyone and everything that was such a new experience. From this point of view it was also like space and time ceased to be categories of my being.

Another consequence was that I stopped trying to reach a certain point in any form of existence, realizing that goals and efforts did not only mean nothing, but were simply illusions.

Maybe this all sounds confusing for you. But that is only because you are trapped in the form of life you think you lead.

Then, all of a sudden I felt somebody calling me. Was it Jason?