CASSIOPEIA #5

We live in a world where most people define themselves in how much they get going. But the time I spent at home after the hospital recovering showed me that this was only the bullshit we tell ourselves.

I mean, it had always been obvious that we were human beings and not doings. So I had the time of my life, just exploring who I was, especially after the life changing experience I had had.

I felt that there was a part of me that was a bit afraid that I would lose again the connection to the one mind we all share.

But on the other hand I also knew that there was no way around that as I had decided to stay in the body that could only separate us to some extent.

Sometimes I totally lost track of which day it was or what time and it was perfect. Mom was aware that I was not the daughter she had known before the accident, and she seemed to feel anxious about it, but also drawn to me in a way she couldn't understand.

After meeting Una in my sleep, it was Eldion who appeared on the scene, telling me that he wanted me to meet Jason. At first I wasn't sure what he was up to, but then I realized that he was talking about the dream world.

"I didn't know that it is possible to meet other humans in dreams" , I said.

"That is quite common my dear. Everything you can imagine has already been true somewhere", Eldion replied. "Jason is three hours behind you, as he is with his parents on the west coast. But I will guide you both towards each other at the right time."

"And why do you want us to meet?"

"I want you to work together in this realm. Your cooperation as a team here is of the greatest importance. That is why I have chosen you to meet in the first place."

If I hadn't almost died, I would have been confused and maybe even emotional, just for the possibility that a guy like Eldion would have arranged to risk my life. But as things were, I was just surprised and eager to learn what else would unfold for me. One might even say, I felt excited about what would happen next.