SHADOW #1

This is my time. I love it. So many people think the dark ages are behind them. But I had way less to do when folks just slaughtered each other.

Especially those, who see themselves as the good guys, are the ones that I fuck the most.

Everything just works out fine. It is as if your whole world is my servant. And the harder people try to get away from me, the more they play into my hands.

All those who fight for their rights and righteousness are as on my side as those who desperately want to do right.

My best nightmares are the ones that I copied from your world. Humans are so creative in deceiving themselves.

And every day someone comes up with a new idea that makes my influence stronger.

All roles that you have to play on your stage are ridden with guilt. Parents that do not know what to do, children that do not feel loved, women that try to be beautiful, if it's only for five minutes, losing everything for it. Men that still crave for power that nobody still has.

This world is so great. Everybody is a loser. At least that's what you tell each other. Hahaha!

If somebody might forget this, there is always another one among you to remind them.

And I adore the media and this gorgeous web they have spun around the planet that catches all of you, like stupid flies.

Even more brilliant is money and what it has done to you. I have visited countless poor fellows in their dreams that haunt them because they can't make enough.

You see, it couldn't be better for me. That's why I want to move into your realm. Home sweet home! Here I come...