JASON #7

There was something in me that was hiding from being torn out into the open. As a result, I was unable to get lucid.

What was even worse, was that I even had no chance to recall any dreams.

Weeks passed and I seemed to have lost all my skills. No sign of memory. No sign of Una. Nothing.

I tried everything. Reality checks. Incubating dreams. Dreams recall affirmations. Meditations. And even waking myself up in the middle of the night.

I had the feeling that there was a battle going on in my unconscious between the urge to repress all my dark secrets and the wish to find out more, and most of all, to see Una again.

My newfound meaning in life was suddenly taken away and I had no idea how to get my mojo back.

Then I decided to give up. I knew I couldn't go on like this forever. So I made my last wish. I set my intention for my dream to tell me which way to go now in my life.

It was 3:33 a.m. when I woke up for a pee. At least that's what I thought. But when I left the bathroom and I tried to stumble in the dark back to my bed, I ran into this person.

Normally this would have scared the hell out of me. But I just sensed this warmth that made it impossible for me to feel any fear.

It was Una. I was about to ask her what she was doing in my apartment, when I realised that I was still dreaming.

I wanted to say something. I wanted to tell her how happy I was to finally be with her again. But I couldn't open my mouth.

She just said, "Hi Jason, good to see you. I need your help."

When she recognized that I was unable to speak, she touched my mouth. It was like magic. My lips opened and I just hugged her.

She seemed a bit startled, but when I looked in her eyes, there was this tiny smile around her lips.

"I am so glad that you found me. I already thought I had lost it and I would never see you again."

"But it was you who called me,'' she replied.

"Me?" I uttered in surprise. But then I decided not to waste our precious time.
"What can I do for you?"