JASON #10

"What has happened to her?" I wanted to know, but she just wiped away her tears and poured in some more Martini.

"Don't let's spoil this here with sad stories", she said before she started to kiss me in a very lush way.

Somewhere in the back of my mind I knew that I should have sat up and started to get as much information from her about Cass as I could get. After all this was the reason why I had come here.

Not to fuck around. And by no means with her mother.

But my male reptile brain had completely taken over. The slightest hint of a doubt was finally swept away by the alcohol.

For the next hours I was in wonderland. The funny thing about having sex with a total stranger is the freedom you give yourself to let all kinds of inhibition go.

All negligence regarding Cass was overcompensated by my thoroughness when it came to finding ways into Jenifer's body.

I had the feeling that we were in absolute tune with each other. There was no need for any words. It was like a hot symphony. Whenever I pushed she gave way and the other way round.

Sometimes we wrestled, but even then it was more of a wild dance.

I was so lost in her that I even forgot who I was, or I couldn't tell where I ended and she began.

In the end it was the most overwhelming experience of my life. Also the most inappropriate. But then I didn't care.

Eventually, when I was about to tell Jenifer that I loved her, she smiled at me, ruffled my hair like I had been a good boy, and got up, throwing my clothes towards me.

Without turning around she dropped something like, "You find your way out, don't you honey?"

With these words, she vanished, leaving me like a pathetic and cold wake up after a wet dream.