CASSIOPEIA #6

The first time all of us three met in a dream was more than exciting. It was like a family reunion, especially for Una and me. But I remembered that we also had met Jason in our dreams before.

Eldion had given us a list of assignments that we should work off. We joked around about being students with a Zen master training us.

The first tasks were only for Jason and me, as it was just about the basics of all the possibilities of moving around and exploring the dream world.

The first lesson was our immediate favorite because we were told to fly. It was surprising to me that it was all very similar to the waking world and once Jason even crashed into a building because he didn't look ahead when talking to me.

The good thing was that even when one of us human travelers woke up, we even managed to get back into lucid dreaming the same night. I do not know why, but I guess Eldion had chosen us also because of exactly that skill.

For me it was the landing bit that was the hardest part, and sometimes I kept rolling laughing because of my clumsy way of coming back to earth. Finally I got the hang of stopping in mid-air and then slowly hovering down.

But I can tell you, flying without any plane or device is just one of the most amazing experiences of freedom you can have. I also recognized that Jason really was blown away by it.

The next task was rather tricky. It was going through walls. Sometimes we bumped our heads, and once I got stuck in the wall, not making it through it.

With the next assignment I felt like Harry Potter because we had to transform things. Of course we didn't need any wand or spells. Although in the beginning I used some of them to convince myself of my abilities. And it really helped. But once I had the knack of it, it was the easiest thing in the world.

The final task of our first training week was the most challenging. Eldion told us to create something like a city. This was the moment Una joined us in our efforts.

Our first tries were rather conventional, but then something miraculous happened.