UNA #24

It was the first time I tried to get into somebody's dream without them knowing or being aware of me. I had no idea whether this was a violation of an unwritten code of the Amen, but I was just too curious to find out about Cass's father.

It had not been difficult to find him after putting out the intention to. So, I already knew that he was still alive.

Of course I had no clue about his whereabouts. And what I experienced, once I had arrived in his dream, was not helpful either.

Everything seemed difficult to comprehend, as all elements of his dream world were fractured, confusing and almost unreadable. Once I got hold of something that seemed familiar to me, it immediately slipped away, burst into a million pieces, or turned into something utterly different. To a human being this environment must be extremely disturbing and frightening.

I tried to locate him. I had a feeling that it was a John I was looking for. But wherever I went, there was something trying to grab me, slip into me, bite me or tear at me.

If I had still believed that I had a human body, this would have been a rather unpleasant and cruel experience.

All of a sudden I was drawn into what seemed a corridor that was darker than all the black you could imagine.

I tried not to resist because I sensed that it would have been to no avail. Then I stopped and hovered wherever that was. I felt an intense presence.

I wondered if it was John.

What appeared in front of me next was anything but a human being. Whenever I tried to recognize it, my perception shut down or got blurred, until I gave up.

"Welcome little sis", was the next thing that was in my head. "I was already looking forward to meeting you."

The voice was so soothing that it could not have been creepier.

"Welcome to my world!", it said, followed by a laughter that could bring a whole world down.