UNA #16

Being a timeless being changes everything. Now that I knew how it was to live in time and place, I also knew how it always drags you somewhere you don't want to be. Although you constantly feel the need to go somewhere. At least in your head.

Human beings always seem to be on the run to find what they flee from. And as far as I could judge this then, they all have the abilities to be.

It was like with me. I forgot and still didn't really know who I was. I was just sure that the less I tried and did the more I remembered and returned.

I was in the great white - as I started to call it - again. It was not only that I had no sense of time, but place was also not relevant.

From what I know now, it is almost impossible for humans to imagine being without space or time. It is the stillest state there is. Even what you call silence seems to be a scream in here.

If there is no time running, you have nothing to win and nothing to lose. There is nothing you can miss, nothing you desire. There is no past and no future. No wanting, no hunger, no lack of anything.

I was still aware of everything. I knew that Jason was out there in his world, following the assignment I had put on him. I still remembered Cass and that I had no idea what was going on in her world right then. There were still fragmented memories from my borrowed life somewhere.

But there was and is this absence of worry and fear. Comparing the states I was in and I am in, I comprehend how tricky it can be to be human. You always try to control the uncontrollable with means that just make things worse for you.

When all you can do is to trust and let go.

Somehow travelers seem to confuse a lot of things. Like awareness. Most of them believe that consciousness is a burden, confronting them with all the mess in their lives. So they try to go blank whenever they can. Even when they travel to what they call their dream states.

I guess if they all realized how upside down they actually are, they would immediately let go of everything they call their lives.

That reminded me of Jason. I hoped that he did not get lost somewhere in his illusion called life.